I wanna watch Sisters. :laughga:

Wanna watch it in your new Buick? :green:

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PartySick said:

Wanna watch it in your new Buick? :green:

Yes, with my guitar hero live kit :green: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

SlayLin

Not enough Gaga in this episode. :green:

And why is the Countess there? Why isn't she freaking out about Rudy being "free?"

+ this the alpha 본전 +

CyanLights

Can someone explain how the Addiction Monster thing and Sally fits into this? I didn't quite catch the whole explaination with the deal 

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Adventure said:

Wait how does the scary drill demon fit into this? 

Well it about addiction...March said they conjured it so maybe it was attracted to the blood addiction, s-x addiction, d--g and alcohol addiction...

@thatguy :green:

lxdygxga
Just now, thatguy said:

Can someone explain how the Addiction Monster thing and Sally fits into this? I didn't quite catch the whole explaination with the deal 

The Addiction Demon spawned from Sally and people like her doing d--gs/drinking excessive alcohol etc, in the Hotel. March guaranteed Sally immunity from being fed on by the Demon by promising her John (eventually), if she helped him.

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Adventure said:

Wait how does the scary drill demon fit into this? 

They conjured it. Mr. March and Sally had a deal that the demon would feed on others and not her. 

1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

They conjured it. Mr. March and Sally had a deal that the demon would feed on others and not her. 

So they for some reason summoned a demon? :duck: and March controls it and gives her immunity if she helps him? 

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, jvckk said:

The Addiction Demon spawned from Sally and people like her doing d--gs/drinking excessive alcohol etc, in the Hotel. March guaranteed Sally immunity from being fed on by the Demon by promising her John (eventually), if she helped him.

Awesome makes sense thanks!

Morphine Prince
Just now, Adventure said:

So they for some reason summoned a demon? :duck: and March controls it and gives her immunity if she helps him? 

The other user explained it well: 

• Haroon unpinned, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived