other

"The Ten Commandments Killer" episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Just now, monketsharona said:

Yeah Wes Bentley and his character get a lot of bad reviews from everywhere even from AHS fans. I wouldn't be surprised if he's not back next season.

On the contrary I've seen a lot of great reviews from AHS fans concerning Gaga's acting. Even if most of them want Jessica Lange back, they wouldn't be against having Gaga on more season. I guess it's a great point knowing most of AHS fans were not so keen having her in Hotel before it started. 

Yes I think Gaga's acting is great. She should get more opportunities to express herself though.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Yes I think Gaga's acting is great. She should get more opportunities to express herself though.

yeah she's going very good ! I'm pretty sure a season with both Gaga and Jessica Lange would just be wondeful ! 

22 hours ago, Prometheus said:

I still fail to see how this is a dark season. Yeah, there's lot of s-x and death and loss, but...I fail to see how this is as dark as Asylum.

It's not, part of what I think made Murder House and Asylum so effective was how the main characters were very human and relatable. Those characters like Lana and Vivien getting terrorized by all the stuff that was going on actually made the murders and mysteries feel interesting. I loved the Bloody Face reveal 

I feel like now with this season and freakshow, every character seems to be a murderer or some larger than life character and lack morals. So I think that watching all these characters terrorize each other doesn't feel interesting & that's what made the 10CK feel especially redundant; almost every character in the show is murdering someone anyway. John was supposed to be that one source of sanity in this season I guess, but his character was written horribly and it was obvious he was the killer. All these supernatural characters could still make for a good season if it was just written differently to be more interesting. Like so far, the characters I actually care about are only The Countess, Liz Taylor, Sally & maybe Iris

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

On 12/5/2015, 11:42:02, monketsharona said:

I think Mr. March is my favorite Evan Peters' character in AHS ! One of the bests in Hotel !

It took me a while to come around to him. Prior to the latest episode I felt he was too odd to be taken seriously but too serious to be appreciated on an eccentric level. But his performance in TCK pushed it into that eccentric side that made it campy and so enjoyable. :yes: It definitely is his best character of AHS. 

On December 5, 2015 at 3:42:02 PM, monketsharona said:

I think Mr. March is my favorite Evan Peters' character in AHS ! One of the bests in Hotel !

I think the opposite, he's only better than Kyle in my Evan in AHS's ranking because Kyle did nothing

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Evan Peters
2 minutes ago, Red said:

I think the opposite, he's only better than Kyle in my Evan in AHS's ranking because Kyle did nothing

who's your favorite character of his then  :green:  if you answer with kit walker then im reporting you.

emma roberts is an abuser

2 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

who's your favorite character of his then  :green:  if you answer with kit walker then im reporting you.

No, it's Tate. Kit is the second.

Evan Peters
Just now, Red said:

No, it's Tate. Kit is the second.

kit's last on my list but at least you like tate and aren't one of those people who get pressed when people like him :rip: 

Just now, Evan Peters said:

kit's last on my list but at least you like tate and aren't one of those people who get pressed when people like him :rip: 

What I didn't like in Kit's story is that it was very unexplained but I connected a lot with Tate

Evan Peters
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Mine was Jimmy before Mr. March existed ^^ 

same :gaycat: jimmy will always be my son

monketsharona
Just now, Red said:

What I didn't like in Kit's story is that it was very unexplained but I connected a lot with Tate

Asylum is my favorite season but honestly I never like that E.T. thing with Kit... And the girl he got pregnant was annoying (I think her name was Grace) ^^ 

Just now, monketsharona said:

Asylum is my favorite season but honestly I never like that E.T. thing with Kit... And the girl he got pregnant was annoying (I think her name was Grace) ^^ 

I liked the aliens, I only needed ANSWERSSS

The TCK reveal was more than likely not meant to be a surprise. Which, all considering, I think they handled it well within the context of the episode.

That said, I'm just not that interested in John's plotline anymore. Alex, as a character, has much more narrative dynamic than him, and her connection with the Countess is bound to become interesting.

Who knows, maybe the John/March and Alex/Countess plotlines will intermingle and become interesting.

Also, I really hope they play off more of March and the Countess together. Surprisingly, Evans' and Gaga's scenes together might just be the best dynamic of the whole show, so far.

3 points in and ready for more

• Haroon unpinned, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived