other

"The Ten Commandments Killer" episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

It was kind of super obvious once they had the night of murderers and invited John ( :rip: ) but I liked the reveal. Honestly, didnt think he was gonna kill Hahn like that :giveup: It was almost comical how sudden that was. The hypocrisy in bringing "justice" to those one personally feels to deserve it (while also committing crimes against the 10 commandments, Thou shall not commit Adultery, Thou shall not Kill :wtf: )

Honestly, its a loose veil to hide murderous intent and anti-establishmet sentiment with a flair of mental ill-ness in the air :neyde: Which I find weak and unconvincing, but I did actually like the episode. The Countess taking Holden just for the sake of it because March asked her :laughga: 

I'm glad this plot is over though, now let the Ramona, Donovan, Countess amazingness begin :flutter: 

Also, will they further explain the Addiction Demon? Thats still the creepiest thing to me :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

18 hours ago, Eohl said:

I think Rudolph Valentino is for "Thou shall not make thee any graven image," and or Natacha because they keep calling themselves gods and because women back then kind of did worship him.

No. It's gonna be the Countess. The full commandment is "Thou shall not make UNTO thee any graven image... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God..."

The Countess worships Natasha and Rudolph and calls them gods. She's the one breaking the commandment. 

My theory is that March is gonna suggest that Wes kills Gaga as revenge. The last death will be John himself.

However, a possible victim is also Alex, since Wes did promise to kill both his partner and Alex for cheating. Alex worships the Countess as well.

LaLuna

Once again, amazing episode. I didn't think I would like it since it revolved entirely around John, but seeing it all unravel and finally finding out the truth about him was insanely satisfying. Call me stupid but until that episode I never suspected he was the Ten Commandments Killer, not even once. But the beginning of the episode made it super obvious, and now everything makes sense. And I think Mr. March is my favorite Evan Peters character ever. 

My reactions to the episode-

when they revealed John was the killer I wasn't super surprised but I enjoyed the backstory and now like that he is the killer

I almost cried when the went back to 2010 when Holden was taken :S

I still don't understand Sally and her promise with March :deadbanana:

then he killed his partner!!!! That wasn't very theatrical 

where's gags!! 

Don't visit my profile

VenusBlackStar
10 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

and the people who go "where is the ahs i use to know!! :'(( rip murder house" sound like those people who say they miss the real 'gaga' from 2009. murder house had a ton of plot holes, where ya'll's posts crying about those? exactly. lol

To add to this we could also throw in how a lot of the plot lines in Asylum spun off in all directions and even sort of worked against each other on the story as a whole. But ain't no one talking about that, either!

monketsharona
5 hours ago, Mast said:

My theory is that March is gonna suggest that Wes kills Gaga as revenge. The last death will be John himself.

I think it's going to be very hard to predict who is going to kill her. I mean she'll end up having everyone aginst her :

Donovan / Ramona are wanting revenge, Iris is with them, Liz may wants revenge for Tristan, March may want her to die to get her forever, if Alex learns why she abducted Holden she may come after her too. Valentino's wife is blaming her too.

Bradley
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think it's going to be very hard to predict who is going to kill her. I mean she'll end up having everyone aginst her :

Donovan / Ramona are wanting revenge, Iris is with them, Liz may wants revenge for Tristan, March may want her to die to get her forever, if Alex learns why she abducted Holden she may come after her too. Valentino's wife is blaming her too.

Poor Elizabeth. The world wants her dead. :rip:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Poor Elizabeth. The world wants her dead. :rip:

Add to this that possible Jessica Lange return at the end of the season :yay:

Lona Delery

This episode was really weak. The worst of the season tbh

And what actually happened to Naomi Campbell? Did i miss something?

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Plantzombie said:

This episode was really weak. The worst of the season tbh

And what actually happened to Naomi Campbell? Did i miss something?

Her character is dead

theMonster5

How did the John the detective kill his black cops friend at the morgue and get away with it? They have people and cameras there to see who come in and out.

So John the detective is like Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.

Lona Delery
49 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Her character is dead

But she returned as a ghost in the Hotel, didnt she?

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Mr Ricky

This was really good. I was actually going through the edge of my seat hoping John wouldn't kill anyone else and stop doing it. But he kept on going. :toofunny: 

Loved the backstory, it's really good to see and it sums up everything. 

Crossfit

• Haroon unpinned, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived