other

"The Ten Commandments Killer" episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, NYCMonster1984 said:

Guys, I can't even deal with how bad that episode was. The plot continues to suck straight down the toilet. The only reason I still watch is to see Gaga because (queen). but this is seriously an hour of suffering. What happened to AHS? They started out soon good. I could watch Murder House a million times and still love it. At this point I don't even know if i'll bother watching the rest because I don't care anymore. 

Good. It's stupid to continue to torture yourself with this terrible season when you have nothing good to say about it.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flopheart
15 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

what about this episode was boring? :rip: i seriously don't get some of you. 

John being the killer, we all knew it since ep.3, it would be so much more interesting if Will Drake was it or John's partner. It was too slow, too predictable, and the entire plot about John going again and again in the Hotel is too weak.

Still loving this season but not this episode, it happens

Azor Ahai

What's with everyone being upset because most people are not enjoying how the plot goes?  

We are all Gaga stans here and most of us are fans of AHS aswell, we all have the best intentions but the plot lacks so much it takes away from the cinematography , the actors' and actresses' efforts and the whole expirience. 

Also if you're just going to quote anyone that says something bad about it and be like "omg stop whining" you're not contributing anything to the discussion other than creating unecessary conflicts. Not everyone has to like what you like and they have every right in the world to whine about it on a freaking internet forum as much as they please!

UGHHH

I HATED I HATED I HATED IT

BYE

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monketsharona

I'm pretty sure it wasnt Ryan Murphy's intention to make the announce of John as the killer a huge surprise... I mean he dropped a lot of clues about him being the killer since the start.. I don't think the goal was to surprise. It was more a surprise for John himself than for the viewer. The fact now he knows he's a serial killer is going to allow him to evolve (and probably to become more interesting :yay:)

If Ryan would have liked to make a huge mystery around the killer's identity I'm pretty sure he would have made some ambiguous clues designing several characters as potential suspects. And I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have discovered his identity until the season finale. 

Evan Peters
16 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

I wished and prayed to Jesus Murphy for John not to be the killer. I said to my cousin who called it in episode 2 "It's too predictable; most probably a red herring"

I am dissapointed :(

your first mistake was ever thinking ryan murphy is jesus in terms of the entertainment industry. :smh: 

5 seasons, people. ya'll should know by now that ryan is essentially satan. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Evan Peters
19 minutes ago, NYCMonster1984 said:

Guys, I can't even deal with how bad that episode was. The plot continues to suck straight down the toilet. The only reason I still watch is to see Gaga because (queen). but this is seriously an hour of suffering. What happened to AHS? They started out so good. I could watch Murder House a million times and still love it. At this point I don't even know if i'll bother watching the rest because I don't care anymore. 

so bad yet here you are, 8 episodes later :green:

@Azor Ahai

My problem isn't with people not liking it, that's totally fine and I respect that, but constant comments of "ugh that was the worst thing I've ever seen on television" are just unnecessary. Why not focus on the things you do like? Just because somebody has a right to something doesn't mean they have to exercise it at every turn, that's all. 

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Evan Peters

honestly, i hate coming into episode discussion threads because some of you are so annoying and complain about everything :rip: gives me a damn headache. this is coming from someone who could go on and on about how terrible coven was. there's a limit to how much one can complain before it becomes redundant. how do you guys watch tv? movies? honestly. i really want to know how some of you sit there and watch a movie without scoffing and crying about something. 

"this move was awful. i watched all of it. yes, i sat there and watched 2 hours of a movie but i hated it!"

"this show sucks. yeah, i watched every season, all 7 seasons. it still sucks." 

:smh: 

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

so bad yet here you are, 8 episodes later :green:

This I can't with people forcing themselves to watch because of Lady Gaga... I mean noboby is forcing you to watch.

Even Gaga said in Billboard interview : 'If you don't want to be disturbed, AHS is not made for you' (or something like that).

If you don't like, don't watch (especially knowing we're already at episode 8...). 

Evan Peters
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

This I can't with people forcing themselves to watch because of Lady Gaga... I mean noboby is forcing you to watch.

Evan Gaga said in Billboard interview : 'If you don't want to be disturbed, AHS is not made for you' (or something like that).

If you don't like, don't watch (especially knowing we're already at episode 8...). 

exactly. my problem isn't people discussing what they dislike about the episodes. my problem is the people who have nothing good to say. they come in here and complain about every damn thing and say how terrible it is. if it's so bad then why watch it? i don't get it. why would you watch a show you hate so much just because your fav is in? i can see this happening in a thread for episode one, two; but we are ****ing eight episodes in. why are you still here? what is your purpose? :rip: 

and the people who go "where is the ahs i use to know!! :'(( rip murder house" sound like those people who say they miss the real 'gaga' from 2009. murder house had a ton of plot holes, where ya'll's posts crying about those? exactly. lol

Didymus
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Omg are you this stupid :rip: We WANT to watch because of Lady Gaga. Obviously many fans want to see her, I mean this is a big project for her.

It's also a complete lie that everyone is constantly negative, that's only a very rare thing to see here. Like many people have presented me as the ultimate AHS hater even though I have nearly always praised the majority of the acting performances and the directing and have loved specific scenes and episodes. I have mostly targeted the writing and so have many people - that is very different from hating a show.

You're (not just referring to you) only making yourself look stupid by not bothering to read and understand where people are coming from. And take your own advice: if you don't wanna see something that annoys you that much, put all of us on ignore and solve your ****ing problem.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

exactly. my problem isn't people discussing what they dislike about the episodes. my problem is the people who have nothing good to say. they come in here and complain about every damn thing and say how terrible it is. if it's so bad then why watch it? i don't get it. why would you watch a show you hate so much just because your fav is in? i can see this happening in a thread for episode one, two; but we are ****ing eight episodes in. why are you still here? what is your purpose? :rip: 

and the people who go "where is the ahs i use to know!! :'(( rip murder house" sound like those people who say they miss the real 'gaga' from 2009. murder house had a ton of plot holes, where ya'll's posts crying about those? exactly. lol

Yeah actually I feel like Hotel is more how AHS was during the season 1 and 2. It's definitely more daring than seasons 3 and 4. 

It's like people who absolutely want everything to be resolved in two episodes... I mean, guys, the season is composed of 13 episodes, like previous seasons you won't get all the answers in only two episodes... The problem with those guys is the fact most of them joined very recently and could watch the previous season without breaks. 

4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Omg are you this stupid 

considering the numerous time you said I'm stupid, I may be. 

Didymus
Just now, monketsharona said:

considering the numerous time you said I'm stupid, I may be. 

I'm not saying it, I'm asking it because I don't believe you are.

And what a ****ing WEAK response to all my good points, sweet Jesus.

• Haroon unpinned, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived