other

"The Ten Commandments Killer" episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, jvckk said:

I think so too - March will actively encourage her murder so that she is stuck in the Hotel with him forever.

god damn i didn't even think about that. I hope she ends up killing John and escaping that fate. I want her to pull a Dandy and kill everyone who is trying to destroy her tbh.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoyed this episode overall, not the best episode but it did reveal a lot about John/10CK. I have to say that was very predictable and I guessed it from the beginning. I'm hoping that future episodes will have more unexpected plot twists.

next weeks episode looks very good, although I think it's taken a long time between introducing their plan to kill the countess and actually going through with it.

Sizzily

John was really hot in this episode! :giveup:  I was hoping for a s-x scene with him and Donovan from the way he approached him in the lounge :hor: 

I figured John was the killer but the explanation more than made up for the lackluster twist. How many episodes are left, 3?

16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

for those who have seen the episode 9 trailer : what is happening next week ?

The Countess and Will are getting married but it looks like Ramona is coming after her. 

One Banned Boi

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Sizzliy said:

John was really hot in this episode! :giveup:  I was hoping for a s-x scene with him and Donovan from the way he approached him in the lounge :hor: 

I figured John was the killer but the explanation more than made up for the lackluster twist. How many episodes are left, 3?

The Countess and Will are getting married but it looks like Ramona is coming after her. 

Thanks ! Good, I hope Ramona will be in all episodes now ! 

There's 5 episodes left (2 Aires this year and 3 Aires on January) ;)

Sizzily
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Thanks ! Good, I hope Ramona will be in all episodes now ! 

There's 5 episodes left (2 Aires this year and 3 Aires on January) ;)

I don't know why I thought it was 3 :toofunny: #flopfan

Also, John's strange acting this season seems to make sense now. Now that he knows that he is the killer, his acting seems less forced. The same thing seems to happen with Gaga when the countess is desperate, her out-there self seems to become more natural.

This appears to be similar to Silent Hill 2 in a way. The voice acting sounds awkward and everyone seems to be in a trance. This drops towards the end when (see spoiler). It adds to the feeling that Silent Hill is an other-wordly place, similar to how The Cortez is a hive for the supernatural.

Spoiler

James finds out that he killed Mary, his wife.

One Banned Boi

Redstreak

This episode was kind of a struggle to get through

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Redstreak
56 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I have the feeling his last killing will be himself

Thou shalt not murder

Redstreak

Oop, next week looks amazing :giveup: 

One of the worst AHS episodes of all-time.

It sucked on so many levels I can't even begin.

Disappointing, unsatisfying, etc.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

Fernster7

I loved tonight's episode. It was really good.:wub: I think this new John could be so interesting, can't wait for next week.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Alien Tulip
44 minutes ago, Felicia said:

One of the worst AHS episodes of all-time.

It sucked on so many levels I can't even begin.

Disappointing, unsatisfying, etc.

It answered a lot of questions but I thought it was terrible as well. Honestly I think this season in general is just bad. Yes there's a plot as every show does but the plot is not interesting to me. Some of the writing and acting just seems so contrived to me. I'll continue watching until the last episode but overall this is the second worst season for me. 

freebit

That episode was...ok. I feel like it wasn't as bad as Devil's Night, but it didn't help me from feel any less meh about this TCK storyline (which has been predictable AF). I hope they still have an interesting story to tell now that they've done the big reveal. I do think something interesting is going to happen with Will Drake, no inkling on exactly what that is yet.

March and the Countess crack me up though, lol. I loved the "no you perverted animal" bit.

3 hours ago, Gohan said:

Lmao. I ****ing knew it. That's why The Countess kidnapped Holden, because she knew he wasn't mentally stable.

Sometimes I wonder how the **** does she know everything about people's life.

Well, no. The Countess kidnaps Holden because Mr. March tells her too, in order for John to become mentally unstable, full of rage, and accept his life as a killer.

• Haroon unpinned, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived