šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Thanks Gaga Daily

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

Emma told us that gaga doesn't like us, the whole forum freaks out on gaga and emma, drama. Gaga hates ggd.

Ā 

The end.Ā 

I didn't know this happenedĀ :(:(:(

Luna Lovegood
22 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

Emma told us that gaga doesn't like us, the whole forum freaks out on gaga and emma, drama. Gaga hates ggd.

Ā 

The end.Ā 

WHAT? why Gaga hates us? Did we did something wrong omagosh spill the T gurl I didn'tĀ know bout' this drama..

lunaā€™s advocate

Hecturr
1 hour ago, Gaga Delano said:

WHAT? why Gaga hates us? Did we did something wrong omagosh spill the T gurl I didn'tĀ know bout' this drama..

Ā 

1 hour ago, Jed said:

I didn't know this happenedĀ :(:(:(

well hate was a strong word. Don't like us I guess is a better way to say it. Emma said we weren't real monsters and were way too negative etc etc, then people said that gaga only surrounds herself with yes people and it kinda escalated. KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS PARAPHRASING. I can't really remember exactly how everything went down, but it was smth like what I just said. Ā If anyone wanna correct mistakes I made, feel free to do so. Ā 

I don't think she ''hates'' us anymore but tbh idk.Ā 

RainingOnMe
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I don't think she hates the site but she doesn't visit anymore.

Can you blame her?

Every other corner of the site is "GAGA RELEASE ACT II NOW!!1!!1" and then the other are "GAGA SUCKS!!!!11"

ChicaSkas
12 hours ago, Hecturr said:

Ā 

The end.Ā 

Wrong, actually, she hated the petty idiotic bickering so many of you get into and the full on bullying so many of you do of each other, other artists, and other celebrities so freely.

Why would she want to pollute her mind with all that? She would roll her eyes at all these children willfully wallowing in such behaviour.

You all seemed to conveniently forget "Stop The Drama, Start The Music"...

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Hecturr
31 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Wrong, actually, she hated the petty idiotic bickering so many of you get into and the full on bullying so many of you do of each other, other artists, and other celebrities so freely.

Why would she want to pollute her mind with all that? She would roll her eyes at all these children willfully wallowing in such behaviour.

You all seemed to conveniently forget "Stop The Drama, Start The Music"...

If you're gonna quote me, at least quote my last post in which i made clear that i was paraphrasing.Ā 

Ā 

xo

Pretty sure she's cool with us now, guys. She loved what we made her for the artRave and after the whole "she's mad at us" fiasco we cracked down hard on the disrespect, flamebait, etc. (which many of you guys really were upset about....) and when we told her we were doing more and trying our best to create a more positive environment, and apologized for letting it get out of hand, she was receptive to that and seemed happy.

Bradley
1 minute ago, Kayla said:

Pretty sure she's cool with us now, guys. She loved what we made her for the artRave and after the whole "she's mad at us" fiasco we cracked down hard on the disrespect, flamebait, etc. (which many of you guys really were upset about....) and when we told her we were doing more and trying our best to create a more positive environment, and apologized for letting it get out of hand, she was receptive to that and seemed happy.

Wait, I thought it was a joke that she was mad at us. How did she express her resentment for us initially?

1 minute ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Wait, I thought it was a joke that she was mad at us. How did she express her resentment for us initially?

She told Emma and it was relayed to us. She said she stopped coming to the site because of all the negativity.Ā 

Bradley
14 minutes ago, Kayla said:

She told Emma and it was relayed to us. She said she stopped coming to the site because of all the negativity.Ā 

right. imagine if she visits this site now and saw the thread "What is the worst Gaga music video?"

giskardsb

The last thing Gaga needs to do is spend time somewhere people nitpick every aspect of her appearance and performance. Ā There is love for her here obviously but it's balanced against a lot of negativity about her artistic directions, and pointless comparisons with other artists which she doesn't care about.Ā 

Archived