Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga describing her new album

Bradley

Featured Posts

Warholian

Uh, no. The greatest album of the decade was the upcoming Katy Perry Christmas album, featuring tunes such as "Everyday is Christmas", "I Want Empathy And Love For Christmas!", "Happy Winter Day!", and who could forget "Sweet Cookies 4 #Santa!"?

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Battle 4 Ur Life

OMG. I literally had a heart attack for 2 seconds and then I saw the throwback tag.

:giveup:

she needs to talk about LG5 eventually. omg. it's a super secret album at this point. maybe she's doing the right thing not talking about it tho. we already know it's gonna be a ****ing super good album tho.

but yeah, she was totally right at that moment. BTW IS super ****ing good. she for a fact never let me down yet and it's all true.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Thomas P
15 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

Such a magical time. i remember her live acapella at the vmas in 2010 i was blown away by the power of her voice belting out those beautiful lyrics.

BTW was a great album and i love how different it sounded compared to all the other tracks. The Special Edition is EVERYTHINGGG!

I completely forgot about the meat dress when she did that!

i hope she has another vma night that great!!!

ot: btw was let out when I had just turned 10, and I remember belting every word to every song on it!!!

now it's doing for me what it did for so many others! It's the album that has helped me come to terms with who I am, and for me to understand that I was ****ing BORN THOS WAY!!!!!

born this way is still my favourite ever song that has ever been let out ever, and will always remain that!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Brooke Hoegan

No, I'd rather she hypes nothing than she overhypes like then.

I'll use favorite saying of those "true" fans : let the music speak for itself.

Born To Slay

She broke her promise tho. ARTPOP came out this decade and it was better then BTW :)

In all seriousness tho, she was right that BTW was great and I'm sure she'll do great on this next album.

Bleachella
40 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

She broke her promise tho. ARTPOP came out this decade and it was better then BTW :).

default_-T11.gif

Bradley
9 hours ago, Green Detox said:

OMG. I literally had a heart attack for 2 seconds and then I saw the throwback tag.

:giveup:

she needs to talk about LG5 eventually. omg. it's a super secret album at this point. maybe she's doing the right thing not talking about it tho. we already know it's gonna be a ****ing super good album tho.

but yeah, she was totally right at that moment. BTW IS super ****ing good. she for a fact never let me down yet and it's all true.

not gonna lie, that was intentional :derpga:

Archived