💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Demi is #Confident...

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

badboymonsterx

pISSED at Demi and her team. Her album is actually really good, but "Confident" the song is a horrible song. Very repetitive and I always skip that track when listening. She should've released stone cold as the second single. I love Old Ways too 

wiltedbliss
7 hours ago, ManilaMonster said:

Huh? How so? You mean if they paid all at once it counts as one? That cant be true, is it? I mean wouldnt it generate the number of copies in the receipt and report that to whatever tabulates the sales?

I read it somewhere that it counts all the purchases as one since it's all bought under one receipt by the same person :/ hopefully it isn't true though! 

wiltedbliss
7 hours ago, badboymonsterx said:

pISSED at Demi and her team. Her album is actually really good, but "Confident" the song is a horrible song. Very repetitive and I always skip that track when listening. She should've released stone cold as the second single. I love Old Ways too 

I agree. Confident is definitely not the strongest from the album. There is so much more single worthy material than the song. And I don't get why they keep trying to make it happen. They wasted a performance at the AMAs that barely helped it when they could've performed a much better song...

Mobster
9 hours ago, Max Caulfield said:

Anyway, let's buy Same Old Love and Gaga's stuff instead :applause: 

Slipping in some smooth promo, are we?

200.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

10 minutes ago, Gaga is Mine said:

I read it somewhere that it counts all the purchases as one since it's all bought under one receipt by the same person :/ hopefully it isn't true though! 

To be honest, i really don't think this is true. If it would, ALL the album sales data we got wouldnt be accurate at all! 2 albums bought in a same transaction is still 2 albums bought, i mean you pay for both and it's written on the bill...

At a grocery store, when you buy two cereal boxes of the same brand, even if you scan only 1 of the two boxes and multiply it by two on the cashier or if you scan only 1 of the two boxes 2 times, it still counts in the inventory as 2 sales ,even if its on the same receipt and even if it was the same box that was scanned. If it's like that in grocery stores, i suppose it is the same in other big shops that do inventories also?

Archived