💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bowie's Photographer Rock About Terry Richardson: "He's a pig.

User

Featured Posts

It seems to me many people on this forum are willingly closing their eyes to the endless reports of models who claim to have been mistreated by this predator cause Gaga worked with him? The photos of him shoving his **** into every young inexperienced model? This is Hollyweird at its best

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
24 minutes ago, Fusel said:

It seems to me many people on this forum are willingly closing their eyes to the endless reports of models who claim to have been mistreated by this predator cause Gaga worked with him? The photos of him shoving his **** into every young inexperienced model? This is Hollyweird at its best

It's not only him. Many more people get away with murder. Some of them known, some other unknown. It is common trade in entertainment business. Exchange s-xxx for success.

Some did it willingly, but when the success never come their way, they decides to make it public and play victim. Or accusing famous people who may or may not sleeps with them that they bear their babies. And some other does really get molested, so many stories already.

So many weird people out there. 

In USA, you can't even drive safely cos sometimes there are crazy people who deliberately running on to you to just to get hurt and sue you and get your money and that is how they make a living. It happens.

So it is not very simple. We need to hear from Terry side too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I still can't compredent how in the world Gaga considers him her close friend and then openly talks about s-xual abuse in the industry and how disgusting those men who abuse young girls are. Like wtf. Terry is a definition of a swine. 

4 hours ago, Brown said:

LEAVE BRITNEY TERRY ALONE!

But it seems that the problem with him getting away, with what he's supposedly done, is that people leave him alone. 

Bashing him on forums is another story though

UmbriaWitch

He sounds like an asshat. I'm not defending Terry, but the guy went below the belt with some insults. He should have focused on critiquing him as a photog

9 hours ago, lego said:

omg he was behind this iconic shoot too. :yay:

latest?cb=20120509163856

latest?cb=20120509163443

340?cb=20110605210040

http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Mick_Rock

EW, So he was responsible for one of Gaga's worst shoots.

29 minutes ago, UmbriaWitch said:

He sounds like an asshat. I'm not defending Terry, but the guy went below the belt with some insults. He should have focused on critiquing him as a photog

EW, So he was responsible for one of Gaga's worst shoots.

at least Gaga wasn't forced to or manipulated into doing it. ;)

He's responsible for many rock legends' photographs, he's more talented than Terry and he's in the business, so he has right to expose the pig.

FreePalestine

Archived