💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to cover V Magazine, January 2016

Desperado

Featured Posts

mariomania1234
13 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Well, if she does not have the album finished then that's on her. She's had over a year to do it. True, she's been busy, but not that busy.

Perhaps their looking to promote it with other avenues and not this particular magazine (Grammy performance, other promo performances, etc). Maybe Gaga wants this magazine to focus on one specific thing. 

She's been in the studio a lot this year so I'm sure it's in its latter stages of completion.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Solitaire
2 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

Perhaps their looking to promote it with other avenues and not this particular magazine (Grammy performance, other promo performances, etc). Maybe Gaga want's this magazine to focus on one specific thing. 

She's been in the studio a lot this year so I'm sure it's in its latter stages of completion.

Praying that the lead single will be a surprise drop the week before the grammies tbh. Maybe right after that and before the second single Gaga will have a musically focused magazine interview.

But if Gaga is on the cover, she has to have an interview in the magazine right? There's no way she wouldn't be asked about new music.

- Previously Sycothisis

mariomania1234
7 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

Praying that the lead single will be a surprise drop the week before the grammies tbh. Maybe right after that and before the second single Gaga will have a musically focused magazine interview.

But if Gaga is on the cover, she has to have an interview in the magazine right? There's no way she wouldn't be asked about new music.

I guess we'll find out. I'm sure she'll allude to new music in some form. I just don't think it'll be the main focus.

boyerased

Do you really think Bobby will go "yeah it's for the single promotion which will be released q1 see ya!". Of course not. I'm not saying that it is a sure thing that she'll release that time frame but come on. Remember what Bey's management said before Beyonce dropped?

phantasmas

OMFG YAAAASS

do i have to have a subscription? or am i gonna be able to buy this single issue? this would be the first v mag i own :sara: 

Bradley

The left one looks like Gaga, the right one looks like Jennifer Lawrence and the lips look like Taylor Swift's

but of course Gaga is the Queen of Transformation. They're all her.

5 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

OMFG YAAAASS

do i have to have a subscription? or am i gonna be able to buy this single issue? this would be the first v mag i own :sara: 

you should be able to buy one issue, if not then we have to wait till it comes out on newstands :)

Just Your Favorite Bitch

phantasmas
8 minutes ago, Carter said:

you should be able to buy one issue, if not then we have to wait till it comes out on newstands :)

cool, thanks! hoping i can order it online cos hunting down gaga mags can be such a nightmare :ohno:

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

cool, thanks! hoping i can order it online cos hunting down gaga mags can be such a nightmare :ohno:

If you are in the USA, book mark this http://vmagazineshop.com

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

lxdygxga

I'm looking forward to the magazine! It's been a while since she's worked with Nick Knight (pre IWYL), so I hope this is the start of them working together again (hopefully on an album campaign).

On a side note, Bobby is hardly going to confirm it is for the album - I'm sure there will be something related to new music in the magazine. It's November, nearly December, and we know she's been working for over a year - I'm fairly confident of a Q1/Q2 release - the end of AHS, a myriad of promotion opportunities, a relatively clear path (unless Katy announces conveniently after Gaga :neyde:), it all makes sense.

We just have to be patient and wait for the announcement (which I hope will come at the Billboard awards.)

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Y'all, LG5 will come much later in next year if it was scheduled for 2016 at all.

I am going to predict between Summer to early Autumn simply because I remember

that Ryan Murphy said he would love to have her for AHS next season but she'll have album to release so she might not available.

I mean AHS shootings usually start around the mid to late summer (AHS Hotel principal photography was starting in July 2015), so.... :shrug:

Didn't he specifically said that he didn't know if she was available because she had to tour? Because if it is because of a tour, then that means the album would need to come out a couple of months before summer or autumn (whenever AHS starts shooting)

and I realize that I wrote because three times in two sentences :rip:

who will love me when the night is over

Bette Davis

Nick Knight omfg

gif-britney-cry.gif

I can't take this. What a ****ing treat - Gags I love you. 2016 will be her's.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Archived