Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Everybody is very negative

Gypsygaga1

Featured Posts

The Child
On 24/11/2015 14:35:11, GloZell Green said:

Yeah things like "ARTPOP flopped" is totally unnecessary, especially when it comes to comparisons, there's no point. It's common here :rip: Welcome

But some might be joking, like I love ARTPOP (the album), I love the mini era we had of it but I just love shading the good sis ARTPOP and I can't help it! :rip:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM
On 24/11/2015 14:20:40, doveve said:

Personally, I've never said any insulting things about Gaga and I don't have any riht to do so. I love her. I love the way she dresses (whether it's crazy costumes or elegant dresses). However, I disagree with her love of facial enhancements. Whether it's botox or whatever, I don't care. I just don't find it beautiful in any way. On the contrary, I think she looks hideous with her duck lips and those unnatural cheeks. Her face looks distorted. She's such a pretty girl naturally, why does she want to ruin her beauty.. I'm just silently waiting for the moment when she'll finally decides not to ruin her face anymore, but it might be too late sadly. Those photos of her from BFA are all cute and perfect, except from her distorted face. That's my opinion. I have no right to tell her what to do, I am just simply stating my honest opinon, which is allowed I think. 

GloZell Green
2 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

But some might be joking, like I love ARTPOP (the album), I love the mini era we had of it but I just love shading the good sis ARTPOP and I can't help it! :rip:

Well jokes are okay because cmon :rip: but people compare it to justify the low sales of others and stuff like that in serious threads, I joke sometimes too :derpga:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

XoXoJoanneGaga
1 minute ago, Queen said:

I feel like there are more people complaining about negativity than actual negativity on the forum 

Yea where is the negativity? I don't read every thread but I haven't seen any, it's not like late last year/start of this year when people were still melting down about the jazz era. Everything is going great for her as of now

Archived