opinion

Everybody is very negative

Gypsygaga1

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Real Panda

I agree with you I mean 2 days ago I saw in here someone posting awful stuff saying: "her career only lasted 7 years" or the usual: "ARTPOP just wasnt good" like what? and earlier a post whether or not Gaga is "capable of writing a good relatable song". And I'm like cant you relate to being beautiful in your way because you were born that way? Like some gaga songs are ballads just coated with upbeat music. 

I dont care about negativ things.....but we had this thread like 100000 times before

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

freebit

Some of the "fans" here are not fans at all, just PDLM in disguise, and I've also seen badly disguised ATRL trolls come here when they're banned to get their fix since they aren't able to post on ATRL for a while.

I also feel like a lot of overly negative people here are just attempting to adopt this attitude as preemptive strike because they don't want to be stereotyped as a ~delusional little monster~ and want to seem above it all, or they think they're on some edgy ****. It's unfortunate because who are they trying to impress exactly? What is the point of looking "cool" on the internet?

Sadly true.  I've been dealing with this problem for 5+ years now.  :smh:

However, I don't think it's just Gaga's fanbase, I see this everywhere on the internet.  So many lonely and bitter souls on the internet yearning for attention, and they often result to being trolls and critics to get it.  

Is it really SO hard to not lace your opinions with venom and disrespect? Ya know, is it too much of an effort to act like a nice person, or do we still have this outdated, cringe worthy notion that acting mean and b---hy on an internet forum is "cool". -- Jase

I watch society today — people b---hing and moaning at each other over the Internet. It feels stupid, unimportant and shallow, totally missing the point." - Lady Gaga

And still GGD is the best among all the online forums that I've visited. If you are here for a longer time you'll learn to ignore the negative posts that make you upset and you'll see that there is also a huge amount of really cool and interesting people who share a common passion for Gaga.

Gypsygaga1
33 minutes ago, Mariann said:

And still GGD is the best among all the online forums that I've visited. If you are here for a longer time you'll learn to ignore the negative posts that make you upset and you'll see that there is also a huge amount of really cool and interesting people who share a common passion for Gaga.

Hopefully I can meet some people with the same obsession:laughga:

Perfect Ilusion

I still feel like I see more threads about negativity than actual negative posts about Gaga that aren't people just trolling.

Maybe I'm just better at ignoring them :rip:

4 hours ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

Sometimes I am very shocked when I read what some "monsters" write here about Gaga.I mean,a little bit of critic is okay,but often there are real bad things like"I am so bored with her,she is so lame" or"She got Botox" or "She will flop totally"

I mean when you are a fan of somebody you should be there for your star:ph34r:

i mean all of these statements are true so wyd 

ゼレミ ノヴェリノ

not as negative as A*****TRL tho:green:

and tbh I have yet to see some totally negative post (like "Tr*****anny Caca is over", "RIP Lady Fl*****opGa", etc.) so I guess it's not that bad:green:(tho some of them got close but they got deleted or countered or something)

Bloody Matt
1 hour ago, freebit said:

Some of the "fans" here are not fans at all, just PDLM in disguise, and I've also seen badly disguised ATRL trolls come here when they're banned to get their fix since they aren't able to post on ATRL for a while.

I also feel like a lot of overly negative people here are just attempting to adopt this attitude as preemptive strike because they don't want to be stereotyped as a ~delusional little monster~ and want to seem above it all, or they think they're on some edgy ****. It's unfortunate because who are they trying to impress exactly? What is the point of looking "cool" on the internet?

Preach

venusian
4 hours ago, doveve said:

Personally, I've never said any insulting things about Gaga and I don't have any riht to do so. I love her. I love the way she dresses (whether it's crazy costumes or elegant dresses). However, I disagree with her love of facial enhancements. Whether it's botox or whatever, I don't care. I just don't find it beautiful in any way. On the contrary, I think she looks hideous with her duck lips and those unnatural cheeks. Her face looks distorted. She's such a pretty girl naturally, why does she want to ruin her beauty.. I'm just silently waiting for the moment when she'll finally decides not to ruin her face anymore, but it might be too late sadly. Those photos of her from BFA are all cute and perfect, except from her distorted face. That's my opinion. I have no right to tell her what to do, I am just simply stating my honest opinon, which is allowed I think. 

you do realize that she uses facial tape?

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived