Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Spoiler TV: do you like Gaga in AHS?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

A Real Panda
6 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

why?

I'm sorry, I have this weird way of watching TV shows, when all the episodes are done I watch them continuously. Haha And plus we dont have FX network in my country so thats that but I have been thinking about watching it. I still vote for her on polls hahaha

Bradley
2 minutes ago, ManilaMonster said:

I'm sorry, I have this weird way of watching TV shows, when all the episodes are done I watch them continuously. Haha And plus we dont have FX network in my country so thats that but I have been thinking about watching it. I still vote for her on polls hahaha

I like your loyalty. :derpga: You can do whatever you want, but I don't think watching one episode per week will make it any less enjoyable. It's your choice though. :nick: (you have no idea what awaits you)

djBuffoon

"Flicker" was a big middle finger to those who mistook The Countess's slow, measured speech as a weakness on Gaga's part. More obviously now, it was/is a deliberate character choice. By showing us Elizabeth as a young woman, it displayed how drastically living 100 years in blood and debauchery has hollowed her out.

To answer the question: I am continually impressed with Gaga's performance. Some rookie mistakes here and there, but I admire how thoroughly she has thrown herself into the role, and how 100% committed she is to her decisions about how the character should move, speak, react, etc.

Is all the geepee voting yes on this poll going to buy LG5?

Maybe they should poll that :neyde: 

who will love me when the night is over

LebaneseDude
1 hour ago, ManilaMonster said:

This is the best way to do it.

Unfortunately I broke down yesterday and binge watched How To Get Away With Murder season 2. Now I've reached episode 9 and I'm regretting it since I just KNOW there's going to be some huge mid-season cliffhanger.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Diamond Heart

I love Gaga on AHS. The only people who dont are people who already hate her, people who think she replaced Jessica or people who are incredibly nit-picky when it comes to acting. Shes usually the highlight of the episode story line wise. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived