Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Spoiler TV: do you like Gaga in AHS?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

She's going pretty good with an average script.

She's pretty decent, although a mediocre season, story-wise

I like her, I don't like the show this season. She's a surprisingly good actress and her talent is being wasted right now.

the geepee knows whats good c

Lady Palutena

I think she's doing wonderful; her portrayal of Elizabeth is spot on, I like her approach and execution very much. :nick:

As for Elizabeth herself, well, she does go against a lot of the things I stand for and I've found it very hard to garner sympathy for her...

74j1kmF.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Neight Shayde

she's great in my opinion but i think her performance would be so much better with an even more AMAZING script

Dangerous Man

Yes. The fact that she's also been earning new casual fans through AHS is a good way to start the new music era. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

bionic

TBH I'm not really feeling anything about this season of American Horror Story. Maybe Gaga can wow me next time.

buy bionic

Bradley

Flicker >>>>>>>>>>>>>

actually the entire season was amazing thus far but Gaga in Flicker was the true standout

VOLANTIS
33 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Flicker >>>>>>>>>>>>>

actually the entire season was amazing thus far but Gaga in Flicker was the true standout

Its also hands down the Best Episode this Season. Its well written and executed.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

A Real Panda

Havent watched an episode. But I will when the season ends. I dont live in the US so I cant contribute to the ratings.

Bradley
27 minutes ago, ManilaMonster said:

Havent watched an episode. But I will when the season ends. I dont live in the US so I cant contribute to the ratings.

why?

Archived