💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

NSFW: Miley Cyrus poses completely naked for Terry Richardson

MekeRoger

Featured Posts

Swan Heart

I like some of the pictures. :happy:

The ''she's disgusting'' and ''wtf is wrong with her'' comments here are a little too much though, stop it. 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TailoredGuilts
1 hour ago, DSK said:

She just doesn't ****ing care (as she shouldn't, anyway, after all she's done). And I think that's pretty cool.

It's like she's saying: yeah, whatever, people are still shocked with nudity, and I'm still not caring. Let's do this photoshoot just for the fun of seeing people's reactions.

Don't get me wrong, I love nudity. It's a beautiful and powerful part of our existence. I appreciate any attempt one might make towards normalizing the nude human form and shed the shame, fear, and guilt associated with our bodies. Since it is such a universally sensitive/ taboo subject matter, one must address it in a manner that treats it as such in order for the nudity to become effective and ultimately serve the purpose of getting your message across. You have to ease people in if you want your message to be understood readily. Otherwise when the nudity has no discernible goal or purpose, you end up with poor shock value. Shock value is meant to garner attention and get people talking, however if the art has no substance behind it then the shock value is pointless.

If you want your point to get across, you have to portray your art in a way that forces the viewer to feel how you feel about it. I don't think Miley will be able to convince the general public that nudity is beautiful and okay when not only is she already naked which should be the focus in the first place, she has to wear an S&M associated harness, a strap-on and simulate auto-fellatio with it, and not shave areas where women typically shave. Which all seem to be a means of shrouding her potential inability to justify her nudity in the first place. This photoshoot to me screams "I'm an adult now and I smoke weed and I love being naked and it's cool dude'....'What other weird things can I do to be weird and to make sure people know that I'm weird and don't care what people think?'... 'But I do care enough to let people know this is how I am now, though.

The result just seems to further confuse and bewilder the shameful views of nudity and s-x instead of understanding or normalizing them. 

Ends rant*.... I hope this makes sense and my point comes off somewhat okay and I hope people don't tear me to shreds before reading... *runs and hides after pressing submit* 

Andreyw

It's simply gross. And stop with that bull argument "you're a Gaga fan , so you should like this , you should be open-minded etc." ... open-minded at what? liking a **** actress? she looks like one in this pics. I like Gaga for her music , not for the shock value she had back then , so don't come with that crap argument at me

1 hour ago, Brooke Candy said:

I stan for her music b*tch, sit down. + I would also find it Disgusting IF Brooke did a photoshoot like that.

So unnecessarily aggressive. Take a Xanax and cheer up lol.

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, Max Caulfield said:

It's simply gross. And stop with that bull argument "you're a Gaga fan , so you should like this , you should be open-minded etc." ... open-minded at what? liking a **** actress? she looks like one in this pics. I like Gaga for her music , not for the shock value she had back then , so don't come with that crap argument at me

Open minded that it is just a naked body and it is natural to have, and show. 

Open minded that women can pose naked too, in photography, and films, not for anyone else but for thrmselves, either full frontal or half naked, without getting BS repercussions and called as cheap, scandalous, slut or p0rn star the way you are exactly doing now.

Open minded that this is her life and her choice and 

Open minded for you to take an extra mile to think and put yourself in her shoes so to be less judgemental. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Golden Gangsta

An inspiration. I love her so much.

Don't act like y'all wouldn't do the same if you were given the opportunity.

Brooke Candy
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

So unnecessarily aggressive. Take a Xanax and cheer up lol.

oh please.. a typical hater response..gurl bye.

rolleyes.gif

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Andreyw
Just now, RAMROD said:

Open minded that it is just a naked body and it is natural to have, and show. 

Open minded that women can pose naked too, in photography, and films, not for anyone else but for thrmselves, either full frontal or half naked, without getting BS repercussions and called as cheap, scandalous, slut or p0rn star the way you are exactly doing now.

Open minded that this is her life and her choice and 

Open minded for you to take an extra mile to think and put yourself in her shoes to be less judgemental. 

I find repulsive to see both men or women full naked

It is natural to have a naked body but is it normal to show ? I mean, if it is that normal, why don't you go outside full naked and take pics and post them online? I mean, it's normal, isn't it?

I'm not against women posing naked , they can do whatever they want ,but calling it art is just really stupid, making art just a joke nowadays

And to put myself in her shoes? Why? Because if I were her, I wouldn't have done this, but if she doesn't have dignity , that's her problem. If she loves to pose like this , then she should expect people to judge and label her... it just isn't something normal to publicly show your body naked ... then people complain about being raped and not taken seriously :rip: it's just wrong on so many levels, but okay, call it art, normal , however the **** you want, lol. No wonder the today's society is so ****ed up ,s-xualized and superficial

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Max Caulfield said:

I find repulsive to see both men or women full naked

It is natural to have a naked body but is it normal to show ? I mean, if it is that normal, why don't you go outside full naked and take pics and post them online? I mean, it's normal, isn't it?

I'm not against women posing naked , they can do whatever they want ,but calling it art is just really stupid, making art just a joke nowadays

And to put myself in her shoes? Why? Because if I were her, I wouldn't have done this, but if she doesn't have dignity , that's her problem. If she loves to pose like this , then she should expect people to judge and label her... it just isn't something normal to publicly show your body naked ... then people complain about being raped and not taken seriously :rip: it's just wrong on so many levels, but okay, call it art, normal , however the **** you want, lol. No wonder the today's society is so ****ed up ,s-xualized and superficial

Excuse me, people were born naked, and people will die naked too. Don't trust me, go and see for yourself in hopital, all dead bodies lied down only covered by a sheet of fabric, nudity is as normal as it can be. 

People itself make nudity as something taboo, and mind you that naked body is not always about s-x.

That is like saying rape happened because people dress so minimal these days, really ridic!

It is only in your own mind that nudity equal to s-xual stuffs. So blame yourself and not people being naked.

Andreyw
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Excuse me, people were born naked, and people will die naked too. Don't trust me, go and see for yourself in hopital, all dead bodies lied down only covered by a sheet of fabric, nudity is as normal as it can be. 

People itself make nudity as something taboo, and mind you that naked body is not always about s-x.

That is like saying rape happened because people dress so minimal these days, really ridic!

It is only in your own mind that nudity equal to s-xual stuffs. So blame yourself and not people being naked.

People were born and they die naked , but tell me if you ever seen people going around naked? I mean, you must be going outside naked too, don't you? since it's so normal for you to be naked in public

I really would be shocked if you aren't naked the whole time, truly!

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Max Caulfield said:

People were born and they die naked , but tell me if you ever seen people going around naked? I mean, you must be going outside naked too, don't you? since it's so normal for you to be naked in public

Yes, I saw some in walmart.

There are plenty of nudists community here, there are even plenty nudist magazines.

You'd be surprised.

Andreyw
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yes, I saw some in walmart.

There are plenty of nudists community here, there are even plenty nudist magazines.

You'd be surprised.

If there are nudists communities or places for nudists liek beaches or idk , then okay, it's appropriate to be nude , but sharing pics like that online... it's not like the whole planet is a nudist community . Every culture , country, religion has different concepts, laws , norms and not everyone is going to accept public nudism

Archived