Katy Perry for H&M - The Makers of Happy and Merry

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VenusBlackStar
15 hours ago, Lance said:

Yes she filmed it for the PRISM era. Walmart also congratulated her on selling millions of copies of PRISM...remember? the commercial was everywhere ^_^

Thought so!!

Prismatic

.... I'm turning in my stan card.... So apparently Everyday is not going to be a single or release on iTunes... Cutting up my KatyCat card

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Haroon

I thought it was fun and nice :nick: It was nice to see her with a nose ring, don't see that often, usually it's just a stud I think? The guy from Blank Space was a pleasant surprise, although I don't look forward to how it'll be taken as "shade" or something :duck: The song definitely sounds better than I thought it would, I'm not really into Christmas songs but I may make an exception and purchase this one :yay: 

I do agree with a few comments that it didn't seem as warming as Christmas adverts are generally supposed to be. Maybe a bit less flashy and more emotion pumped in would've taken it further, but overall still good in my opinion :) 

sipthistea
19 hours ago, Lances Pet said:

!! agreed. same case for gaga really. look how horrid and awful American Horror Story is vs her Tom Ford commercial

The irony of a katycat making a critic of Gaga in GAGADAILY

Kermit

I like it, can't wait to hear the entire thing :)

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

anyone else thinks she looks really Old in this video

it's like she aged 5 years in this video, maybe it's just the make up, the hair or the clothes but she looks older in here to me

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ThisGuyTony
6 hours ago, Prismatic said:

.... I'm turning in my stan card.... So apparently Everyday is not going to be a single or release on iTunes... Cutting up my KatyCat card

Too bad. I was ready to give ha my coinz. :gaycat: 

Archived