💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Venus Video Leaking Tonight (Stills posted)

forslayage

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
28 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

What does the nose tell us? I doubt we would get anything but I think Ruth Hogben shot the video?

Nope. Due to the single switching they didn't have enough time to film the video, simple.

While this is Fake I can't help but express my heart aching for this song never getting a video. Such wasted creative potential. We all know this was GAGAS most inspired song the entire era, she incorporated it in everything. It could've been a beautiful staple to her music video collection. I'm really sad. I can't really explain how tragic it is. I hope I'm not the only one. 

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Vidar said:

Nope. Due to the single switching they didn't have enough time to film the video, simple.

Oh okay. I never saw the tweet before. :laughga:

RainingOnMe
Just now, AmericanHSlave said:

Oh okay. I never saw the tweet before. :laughga:

Well yeah. Ruth deleted the tweet since, because fans kept bothering her about it

Just now, Ethan said:

While this is Fake I can't help but express my heart aching for this song never getting a video. Such wasted creative potential. We all know this was GAGAS most inspired song the entire era, she incorporated it in everything. It could've been a beautiful staple to her music video collection. I'm really sad. I can't really explain how tragic it is. I hope I'm not the only one. 

Totally agree! The chorus is explosive; imagine what Gaga could have done with such production. :giveup:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Warholian

I feel bad for not even wanting to see it if it existed. The past is in the past. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Teri Hatcher

Mess

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Archived