💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is GaGa considered "too old" for this current pop world?

Princess Stassi

Featured Posts

Mobster
Just now, frankgutz said:

she always looks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally younger :air:  can't believe she's almost 30 :air:

I see what you did there

Wink-animated-gif.gif?gs=a

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arthurhmangum
1 hour ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Yeah but Katy looks 25 eternally and has gigantic breastsisesssss!  AND is "pin up natural beauty" So she appeals to a wider audience. ( not saying this is good or bad btw) 

Gaga - is eclectic and only appeals to a small audience of Gays now and some die hard jazz fans and the old celebs

:neyde:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

no.. i feel like madonna really poisoned peoples minds with her ageism movement. the reason people won't play madonna on the radio is because she's been around for 3 and  half DECADES.... 

all the big pop girls now are in their 30s.. katy, beyonce, adele all say hi... and they are all huge. gaga is still young.

1 hour ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Yeah but Katy looks 25 eternally and has gigantic breastsisesssss!  AND is "pin up natural beauty" So she appeals to a wider audience. ( not saying this is good or bad btw) 

Gaga - is eclectic and only appeals to a small audience of Gays now and some die hard jazz fans and the old celebs

cause gaga catered to gays with born this way and turned loads of casual fans off.. this is the truth. where as katy never tried to reach out to just one audience. 

looks are important but gaga made herself appeal to gays only... all her doing and had nothing to do with her s-x appeal or lack of.

FrankGutz
57 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

GaGa?

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

tumblr_nxndh1lwT11t03zvio3_250.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

XoXoJoanneGaga

I think Gaga might be less affected by age than most female pop stars cause she's not a typical celebrity. People don't follow her for her looks, her style, her youthfulness etc. Most people probably have no idea what she looks like without a costume on.

Radio will obviously play her less as she moves further into her 30's but she should be fine for two more eras or so.

Katsuki Bakugo
47 minutes ago, Brahyun said:

cause gaga catered to gays with born this way and turned loads of casual fans off.. this is the truth. where as katy never tried to reach out to just one audience. 

looks are important but gaga made herself appeal to gays only... all her doing and had nothing to do with her s-x appeal or lack of.

never mentioned Gaga's s-x appeal though. Just saying Katy's is more relatable and reachable to a wider audience than Gaga's which I think is ridic but hey its the world we live in. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

SissyFromSpace

if nicki, a 34 year old woman, behavior is tolerated (attacking white woman in their 20s) then so should Gaga doing whatever the **** she wants should be accepted.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

The Child
8 hours ago, frankgutz said:

tumblr_nxndh1lwT11t03zvio3_250.gif

I only know Gaga, not GaGa.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I believe its more of a question how wide audience "will relate" to what ever she comes up, rather than her actual age. She isn't in Madonna territorion of almost sixty :D she'll be fine, unless she does something totally unrelatable to The masses. But yeah, its not really a question of her age quite yet.

But I must say that I think The world is a bit more ageist these days that let's say 15-20 years Ago. As a kid, I never thoughed about and artists age NOR did my friends. Thats how its supposed to be. ALL about "The product" and how ppl responds to that.

But it remains to be seen whether teens and masses are interested of what she will do with lg5. So let's worry about that, not her age quite yet. :)

freebit

This topic is so ludicrous. She'll be 30 in March, not 50. :wtf: It makes NO sense to even put her in that bracket with that crowd when Gaga has always been marketed as an adult popstar for the most part. Plus, Biebs/Selena/Demi etc. aren't the only pop music stars out there when you have Adele, Coldplay, Bruno Mars and freakin' Sia of all people doing well on top 40. 

Archived