Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

25 won't be on any streaming services

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Let's see how many people will call her gREEDY!!!!!!!!111 MONEY HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 on here

EvYNKsI.gif

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic
Just now, Spock said:

Let's see how many people will call her gREEDY!!!!!!!!111 MONEY HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 on here

EvYNKsI.gif

She's a hungry hungry hippo 

And... Well... I do have 25 on my phone to stream 24/7 

And you didn't do that trademark/copyright thing for Taylor, so get ready for court :) 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Spock said:

EvYNKsI.gif

And then let's see them being hypocrites by saying Lady Gaga's decision is great if she decides not to put LG5 on Spotify and others streaming services. 

OracleMonster

Museums are almost always free and they're filled with art that has value. Maybe I enjoy your music but just not enough I'm willing to spend money it.

Also, it's weird how these artist claim it's not about the money but they can't even produce a beat or write a lyric for a song on their album. 

f2ET93c.gif

Serendipity
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

And then let's see them being hypocrites by saying Lady Gaga's decision is great if she decides not to put LG5 on Spotify and others streaming services. 

lbr they bashed Katy for remixes, but never uttered a word for the DWUW remixes:wtf:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Haroon
2 minutes ago, oraclemonster said:

Also, it's weird how these artist claim it's not about the money but they can't even produce a beat or write a lyric for a song on their album. 

Who are you referring to? Because Taylor and Adele both write songs :blink: 

monketsharona
Just now, Clean said:

lbr they bashed Katy for remixes, but never uttered a word for the DWUW remixes:wtf:

Seriously I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga would do the same especially she's now a Apple music artist... I don't think it will be on Spotify right when it's released

OracleMonster
Just now, Haroon said:

Who are you referring to? Because Taylor and Adele both write songs :blink: 

They have a team who write and produce for them... that's nice that they write though. I write as well! 

Serendipity
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Seriously I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga would do the same especially she's now a Apple music artist... I don't think it will be on Spotify right when it's released

she'll do a Beyonce I think

They'll upload it after 9-10 months on Spotify I think

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Clean said:

she'll do a Beyonce I think

They'll upload it after 9-10 months on Spotify I think

Hum I don't know Gaga is the kinda girl that like releasing physical copies (I don't think BEYONCE was released other that digital ? I may be wrong though :yay:)

But yeah she's definitely going to release the album without a huge promo before it's out. Probably only a single. An announce like few weeks before. Like Adele did actually :happy:

Haroon
1 minute ago, oraclemonster said:

They have a team who write and produce for them... that's nice that they write though. I write as well! 

They aren't producers so it makes sense that people are hired for the production of the album :laughga: They are both known as singer-songwriters who are heavily involved with the writing of their own lyrics as far as I know and have read :huh: I'm not quite sure where you've heard that they hire teams to write songs for them, I'd really like to know though :omg: 

Luna Lovegood

Not even Spotify? Wth. At least there's 21 on Spotify.. Better than nothing 

luna’s advocate

Dark Anatomy

I love streaming, but honestly I would love to see us go back to the old days where you either bought an album or illegally downloaded it. Streaming does kind of saturate the music a bit. There is nothing more special than using your money to buy your favorite record. 

Plus, nowadays you can listen to almost two minutes of every single song before you buy! It's not like your blinding buying an album. 

Archived