Would you get infected by the virus?

Lucifer

Would you?   

94 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Apparently animal blood works - so, maybe? Valentino and Natacha survived off of rats, I'm sure a cow would give better results though...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

In a heartbeat! 

You're always thirsty for Blood and **** but now wih' reasons.. :wub:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Ophelia
On 19.11.2015, 07:12:47, Angel Baby said:

Yasss! But only if MATT BOMER is gonna make love to me and then infect me with the virus ❤️???

Exactly my thoughts, but I'll take Mr. March

tumblr_m7wx24P6ot1r17mw1.gif

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

On 19/11/2015, 03:41:16, frankguo8 said:

If I was rich maybe.

Trying to make money to sustain an infinity of a life time is too much (no retirement seriously I don't want to work forever.)

As expected of Conan-kun, a thoughtful answer!

On 2015-11-20 21:43:27, Dayman said:

Apparently animal blood works - so, maybe? Valentino and Natacha survived off of rats, I'm sure a cow would give better results though...

The funny question about this is how could those rats even be there? Can they walk through concrete or what? If Valentino and Natacha couldn't figure out how to esape from there I'm sure rats couldn't figure out how to go inside that place. Maybe they were already there? But then how did those rats survived there without any food or water? And even if it was possible, I'm sure there couldn't be not enough rats to live off for so many years. Gosh, it's so silly. But yeah, no need to think realistically when watching AHS.

boyerased
On 23 November 2015 at 1:43:19 AM, doveve said:

The funny question about this is how could those rats even be there? Can they walk through concrete or what? If Valentino and Natacha couldn't figure out how to esape from there I'm sure rats couldn't figure out how to go inside that place. Maybe they were already there? But then how did those rats survived there without any food or water? And even if it was possible, I'm sure there couldn't be not enough rats to live off for so many years. Gosh, it's so silly. But yeah, no need to think realistically when watching AHS.

There might be holes in the celings or you know those gaps between the walls and of course the plumbing. Oh God we're taking this too far. 

freebit

No, the thought of living forever sounds so sad and daunting. You'd have to watch your family and your friends die.

Yet, I do think it would be tempting if you have a terminal illness. I've seen cancer take two family members, and I would not wish that level of suffering on anybody, and the thought of it happening to me scares me. 

Archived