Would you?   

94 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
30 minutes ago, Warholian said:

It's not like they're careful though. They just find regular people in public and publicly take them back to the hotel. If we're talking about 100 of years of continuous murders like that the suspicion would be beyond them being able to disregard it. They'd search the hotel and make arrests.

It's fictional for a reason - it doesn't have to make complete sense. Yarl looking to far into this. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian
4 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

It's fictional for a reason - it doesn't have to make complete sense. Yarl looking to far into this. 

A television show being a television show isn't an excuse for plot holes, and that's a pretty big one. Mr. March was caught only years into his murders, so why would you expect the audience to accept the idea that Gaga and all her partners in the hotel have been able to get away with it entirely for an entire century. 

Mr March even was safe, only killing homeless people, illegal immigrants, or workers. Gaga and her companions just kill normal everyday people with families and records. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

20 minutes ago, Warholian said:

A television show being a television show isn't an excuse for plot holes, and that's a pretty big one. Mr. March was caught only years into his murders, so why would you expect the audience to accept the idea that Gaga and all her partners in the hotel have been able to get away with it entirely for an entire century. 

Mr March even was safe, only killing homeless people, illegal immigrants, or workers. Gaga and her companions just kill normal everyday people with families and records. 

I think she has the power to kind of hypnotize people, like how she did with Tristan on the runway. That's what she was doing, right? I think she might be able to convince law enforcement to leave her alone.

Katsuki Bakugo
30 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Firstly its Elizabeth not Gaga. secondly I don't know lets watch the show and find out... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Angel Baby

Yasss! But only if MATT BOMER is gonna make love to me and then infect me with the virus ❤️???

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

TimisaMonster

No...it means murdering others to survive and using blood in a disrespectful way...

People aren't food...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

crybrowz

I feel like it would be a hard life to live. What would you say when someone sees a 100 year gap in your resume? Or if you need to provide a birth certificate? Along with the fact that you have to kill people frequently in order to survive. Imagine being immortal getting a life sentence to prison, which is the penalty for most murders. But in an ideal world if I didn't have to worry about that stuff I would love to be immortal. 

RAMROD

It's such a temptation, to live thousand of years, but if I have to murder somebody to make myself live longer then maybe it is not worth it. Since I am pretty much very attached to my feelings, I make no good vampire, cis I'd be haunted by guilt all my life.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Andy McQueen

I would probably rather drink that magic potion from the movie "Death Becomes Her" (which has the same, but even better effects). :) On the other hand, immortality sucks, hm ... 

Archived