Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Will someone flick Gaga's vagina? 

:green:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Gaga's character gone through a good arc yet or still flat and the same? Someone reply to me, I haven't started watching any episodes yet.

PrinceGaga

I'm guessing the scene with March and Gaga is a flashback to when they first met and then they got married (assuming Gaga is his wife).

Bloody

I can't wait for it but please I don't want to see any more of that detective I'm so tired of him and his family. :toofunny:

mister max
9 hours ago, KenonEpic said:

Has Gaga's character gone through a good arc yet or still flat and the same? Someone reply to me, I haven't started watching any episodes yet.

she is going to an emotional rush rn imo

it think it improved a lot

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

asana15

We’ve seen glimpses of a connection between Mr. March and The Countess (Lady Gaga), and it seems as though we’ll be getting to see more of them together. Will we get some more backstory on their relationship and what their connection actually is?

PETERS: Absolutely! [With Episode 7,] you’ll get a lot of questions answered. It’s a really fun episode that reveals a lot about their relationship and why it is the way it is. It’s a great episode for Gaga. I’m excited about it. I think it’s going to be a great one to watch.

http://collider.com/x-men-apocalypse-quicksilver-evan-peters-american-horror-story-hotel/

Can't wait for Tonight! With every episode I like the show more and more... :hor:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Evan Peters
6 minutes ago, asana15 said:

We’ve seen glimpses of a connection between Mr. March and The Countess (Lady Gaga), and it seems as though we’ll be getting to see more of them together. Will we get some more backstory on their relationship and what their connection actually is?

PETERS: Absolutely! [With Episode 7,] you’ll get a lot of questions answered. It’s a really fun episode that reveals a lot about their relationship and why it is the way it is. It’s a great episode for Gaga. I’m excited about it. I think it’s going to be a great one to watch.

http://collider.com/x-men-apocalypse-quicksilver-evan-peters-american-horror-story-hotel/

slay me dad

emma roberts is an abuser

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, asana15 said:

can't wait to see Evan and Gaga together ! They are making a great couple of psychopaths :yay:

SlayLin

Does it bother anyone else that we haven't heard a single character say the name 'Elizabeth' when referring to the Countess? It bothers me that they call her that mainly, more especially Liz Taylor, Iris or even Donovan. Since I ship them so much, I'd like Mr. March to be the first to say her name on screen, it would be kind of a romantic gesture (on the writers part, I mean.) flutter.gif

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

On November 17, 2015 at 7:29:20 PM, monketsharona said:

Is it Marcy at the start of the trailer ? I mean the woman with the yellow jacket who is pushed on the ground.

I think so too

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TimisaMonster

An unreleased Gaga song will be featured in the episode...

:derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived