Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Adele - 'When We Were Young'

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid
18 minutes ago, amenvodka said:

The song is nothing less than spectacular :giveup:

Hating & discrediting somebody just because they are massively successful is not a good look, especially when you complain about Gaga getting that treatment yet y'all happily play along just because it's Adele out of the sheer want to generate attention to yourself, being edgy, controversial by deviating from the general consensus. :green:

Or some people just don't like it. That simple. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, DeathofSamantha said:

I guess its one of those songs if you went through heartbreak and loss in your life you would understand it more.

Oh I've gone through things, trust me.

I'm just not crazy on the song, I'm not rushing to download it like I was with Hello, let's put it that way. 

Riot Poof
7 hours ago, ****Eliza said:

And I couldn't be happier about it. There's like three quality songs on RoL (Frozen, The Power of GB and NRM) and everything else is random melodies slapped together. Overrated mess if you ask me.

tumblr_inline_nxzjb8V2OU1rbseez_500.gif

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

She have said that she realised she isn't going to top 21 anymore, and she didn't try to write next 21, so people really have to stop wishing she will top that album. 

Also, don't take her words about ROL literally, if you please, she mentions that album because it inspires her to see Madonna being so inspired with that album after having a baby at that time, that's whats make her to get up and finish 25 recording, she didn't said she is making something like ROL, ever.

CLOCK HA!

8 hours ago, ****Eliza said:

And I couldn't be happier about it. There's like three quality songs on RoL (Frozen, The Power of GB and NRM) and everything else is random melodies slapped together. Overrated mess if you ask me.

tom_and_jerry__washing_tom_s_mouth_with_

I like it but hello is better in my opinion

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

This is a good album song, but not single material. Her vocals are on point as usual, but this song I don't think is meant to be a single. It doesn't have a clear melody, but it is still beautiful and enjoyable. And some of you are right. There is no one in the game that can match the quality of even Adele's most lackluster of songs. 

Medication

you ppl are 1 out of 7 billion. gp wil eat this damn song up! slayed

take your time now, there's no need to rush. ❣

GreekGod
On 17 noyabr 2015 12:19:12, DeathofSamantha said:

Sometimes less is more. Adele's lyrics have never been that complex anyway...

no, just no way. Rolling in the Deep is one of the greatest songs lyrically.

Katsuki Bakugo
5 hours ago, GreekGod said:

no, just no way. Rolling in the Deep is one of the greatest songs lyrically.

Its not complex...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

It is very pretty, reminds me of Christmas time. Adele surely knows how to paint love into sound. I can not wait to buy the album. I am not listening to the leak.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived