Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna stops a stadium show in honour of Paris victims

Snow

Featured Posts

Kermit

Every now and then she may be an unbearable diva (that's if you CAN'T handle her) but at the end of the day she's a queen in humanity and hope.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

CTzkq5IWUAAjf3K.jpg

According to a Swedish website, Madonna’s show at the Tele 2 Arena played to over 40,000 people — the biggest audience ever for the historic venue. However, on Saturday night, it wasn’t about attendance numbers. It was more about pouring her heart out. If one does want to talk about attendance numbers, Madonna is killing it at the box office. Billboard recently had the news.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2f50DuSjKJI

http://www.inquisitr.com/2566344/madonna-cries-addressing-paris-attacks-at-attendance-breaking-show-in-sweden/

2 minutes ago, MonsterJay said:

I cringed at the fan that yelled when Madonna asked to have the moment of silence >_>

>_<

DiscoHeaven23

Even though she has her narcissistic/rude moments, Madonna really does have good intent for the world. She's such a voice for change and compassion. I respect her so much for that. She's always been ahead of the curve. Lucky she uses her influence for the well being of the world. 

Rocketno10

Oh madonna, she never miss a chance to speak out......for herself, for the world, for the people she cares, lot of love for her:)

Tropico

The clalping in between really bugged me in the first couple of minutes. 

Madonna was very sweet and genuine. I could hear the genuine emotion in her voice. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Haroon

@Yanko Merged your thread because it seemed to be more about what Madonna did regarding the Paris tragedy than the record-breaking, but feel free to create a thread for the record breaking by itself if you want :) 

DiscoHeaven23
1 hour ago, Yanko said:

better video

I just re-watched this video and the Madonna in this video reminds me of the Madonna from '83/'84. She became so raw and real in this moment. She was so connected to her true soul. its beautiful. 

4 hours ago, Yanko said:

better video

Yes thx! This pro-shot, at least posted by her manager. It was just AMAZING. And her starting to sing Likeva Prayer while in tears. So emotional.

11 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

It really warms my heart and makes me feel safe when Madonna speaks out on things like this. It might sound bizarre, but because Madonna is such a legend and the most successful female artist of all time, I kinda view her as one of the most powerful individuals on the planet, in a sense. (i.e. Obama: Politically powerful, The Pope: Religiously powerful, Madonna: Pop Culturally powerful, even though she's not in her prime, she's had such an impact on pop culture the past 30 years). Its like she's standing up for us and won't let anything bad happen to us. She's our mama bear. 

She truly is. I love her so much. :wub:

Archived