Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

society

129 dead in Paris attacks, France closes borders

Featured Posts

Kattys
1 minute ago, Florian said:

Let's not start with this again. If you want to focus extremists then say extremists and not Muslim. (I'm not one btw) Your talking is not ok at all.

Comments like that are everywhere on media. Sadly people don't understand what 'extremist' is. 95% of comments in Poland now (browsing fb pages) are blaming Europe on taking immigrants and on muslims of course. Mess.

Blue Jeans

I'm Fine, if anyone is wondering..

But i'm so worried for a few friends, we were supposed to go to a bar near the place all this mess is taking place and i decided to stay home cause i wasn't feeling so well, and i still haven't heard from my boyfriend..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

monketsharona
Just now, Blue Jeans said:

But i'm so worried for a few friends, we were supposed to go to a bar near the place all this mess is taking place and i decided to stay home cause i wasn't feeling so well, and i still haven't heard from my (boy) friend..

I hope they are all fine !

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Blue Jeans said:

But i'm so worried for a few friends, we were supposed to go to a bar near the place all this mess is taking place and i decided to stay home cause i wasn't feeling so well, and i still haven't heard from my (boy) friend..

I'm glad you are fine and I hope your loved ones are fine as well. :hug:

Majestic, the future is electric.

Melech
2 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Comments like that are everywhere on media. Sadly people don't understand what 'extremist' is. 95% of comments in Poland now (browsing fb pages) are blaming Europe on taking immigrants and on muslims of course. Mess.

It shouldn't be discussed right now since there are no clear information. But if it was a muslim, you can speak of an islamic attack. 

Kattys
2 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Stay strong :( i can't imagine i would be so worried

Rainbow Unicorn

What's happening to my country... :(

This is so disgusting. I can't even imagine how horrible it is... I'm so glad my sister left Paris earlier in the day. 

CrazyMonster

Oh my god I'm so glad I didn't go to Paris I was supposed to go there tonight.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MonsterMum

Tom Steinfort ‏@tomsteinfort  14 min14 minuten geleden

A hostage who escaped the Paris theatre says the gunmen were yelling about Syria

Teal Ambition

CNN just reported at least 60 dead.

RIP :( This is a terrible situation

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌

Supersonic

Also reminder: This is still currently going on and media is reporting live. Some of the statements might be misreports or not the truth.

Majestic, the future is electric.