celeb

Bieber: I'm struggling with depression and don't wish that to anyone

Melech

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayedForTheGod

I remember watching his special on mtv back in the day.it was when he was just starting out. and in this scene he told his tutor to shut up and that they dont pay her to talk or something along that line. ever since then ive never liked him. i hate when people bring up age cause its just totally untrue. as a child you are taught to respect your elders or hell you should know when something is wrong or right. justin is and has always just been an entitled brat. and i thought he was changing a bit but with recent events i can see that he hasnt. his depression probably does stem from our scrutinization of his behavior. but it was HIS behavior. you do bad things,you get a reputation. thats how it is whether youre a celebrity or just a normal human being.

StrawberryBlond

It's fitting how this comes out just as his album is about to be released and when he's still attempting an image revamp. It doesn't feel genuine, it just stinks of emotional manipulation to make people believe he's just another kid star who fell from grace and deserves a second chance. His behaviour has been terrible recently, even now, when he's supposedly changed. Are we supposed to believe he's changed overnight? No, it's all media manipulation. I don't know if he's not so much depressed as frustrated right now that he still isn't universally liked. I wouldn't be surprised if he was told by his management to blame it on depression to soften his image. If he really is exaggerating about depression just to make us feel sorry for him, well that's really unacceptable. Besides, people who have genuine depression tend not to speak about it in an "everybody hates me" way. These words are the words of  someone who's afraid their career's about to end, not someone who's in the pits of genuine despair.

We have seen from past clips that Justin has always been a very entitled, spoilt child. He would have to be if he was allowed to chase fame at such a young age - parents who let their kids do this always think their children are wonderful and the child grows up believing it. He was already ruined before he became famous, fame just ruined him further. I'd feel sorry for him if he was just a regular child star who had difficulties growing up in the public eye but he's done so many bad things that he should know are bad that there's simply no excuse. Plenty of child stars go off the rails, but it's usually just themselves who they cause trouble for, but Justin made life difficult for other people by drag racing in residential areas, driving under the influence, egging people's houses, peeing in mop buckets and graffitting hotels. That kind of stuff won't win sympathy from most people.

I hate the "he is so young" excuse to well excuse the rude things he says/does

he is an asshole and yet his fans love him like that, slay I guess

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

monstereo

zzzzzzz

retire then, buy some tropical island you can disappear to, live off of your net worth of ****ing 200 MILLION.

No sympathy from me.

Mister Gaga

Well, he better take care of himself...why dropping an album if you're on the middle of a depression crisis? I mean, just look at Britney...in early 00's she was as popular as him (even more...) and look how it all ended. 

I'd take a long break...

Dark Anatomy

He built his negative reputation. People treat him they were treated. If you spit on your fans, make fun of them, hurt them; arrive late, throw a fit, or be rude to hosts; or assault, threaten, or curse at your co workers; OF COURSE people won't wipe your ass just because you say sorry. 

I get why he's depressed but things don't change over night. And leaving interviews, walking off stage, stopping performances to critique your fans, and flipping over chairs doesn't help. 

As someone with mild depression I sympathize. However, I also see the strategic-ness of it all too. #BuyPrupose 

Archived