Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

90|00's Pop Princesses Acting

FGGrayson

Best Pop Princesses OST  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What song you love more? (Multiple Choice)

• BRITNEY SPEARS | I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
    • CHRISTINA AGUILERA | Bound To You
    • JESSICA SIMPSON | These Boots Are Made For Walking
    • MANDY MOORE | Cry
    • SPICE GIRLS | Too Much
    • BEYONCÉ | Work It Out

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Beyonce. From her first films she did good theme songs.

Here

Austin Powers

Fighting Temptations

Pink Panther

Dream Girls

Cadillac Records 

Wub! Wub! Wubbzy

Obsessed

Life Is But A Dream

Epic

THESE are the reason why she is so GREAT!
She didn't do vacant bops.

Y'all should admire At Last, and Listen tbh.
She did really well at those!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Crossroads was the **** :legend: 

although the Oscar winning masterpiece Dreamgirls is the clear winner :legend: 

and didn't Mandy start out as an actress? So it's not really fair to put her up there

who will love me when the night is over

Supersonic

Crossroads is emberassing. Burlesque was ok-ish. Jessica's movie was horrendous (the song was a bop though) and I have never heard of Mandy Moore in my entire life. So Beyoncé is the clear winner.

8 hours ago, Dayman said:

90's?

Yeah... None of these have anything to do with The 90's :D -99 doesnt mean 90's like at ALL. maybe The Title should be modified a bit...

FGGrayson
7 hours ago, BornSimon said:

You're forgetting the only truly iconic pop culture movie of the 90s: SpiceWorld. The only one that was actually a huge success and was only stopped in the US by Titanic. Thrashed by the critics, praised by the fans, it has become a little cult movie that trends worldwide on Twitter every time it's on TV somewhere in the world. Everyone from Roger Moore to Elton John appears in this film, which broke the record for the highest ever weekend debut for Super Bowl weekend. With a budget of around 25 million dollars, it has made more than 100 million dollars worldwide. THEY. WERE. A. PHENOMENON.

ALL their music was the soundtrack to the movie, but this was the main one, and it's LUSH:

How could I forget them :giveup: i loved that movie, it's one of those movies that are so bad that u love it & Too Much is a bop :legend:

7 hours ago, Tropico said:

I know you're a Beyoncé hater but you can't pay her dust like that. Dream girls was big and Listen is better than all the above songs

Actually i think she's a great actress, i saw her on Aunstin Powers & Pink Panter and she slayed me, even when i think she's a little bit overrated in the music scene i can't say anything bad about her acting skills, she's really talented.

6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Beyonce!

She is the only one that did well enough of all late 90s-early 2000s Pop Divas that tried to cross over.

Her first film is not very serious but she gets better.

Second is Mandy Moore. There is reason why she seems to choose acting more than singing after A Walk To Remember.

I cannot speak about Jessica SImps and Britney cos their acting are embarrassing.

Xtine did good, but Cher certainly too big for her to balance out.

Agree, i forget her but Bey is really good at acting and yes, she did it better, I guess she's the only one with famous movies, Austin Powers, Pink Panter & Dreamgirls :legend:  tho i haven't watched Dreamgirls, i really enjoyed the other two movies, i also saw the fight scene from her movie 'Obsessedd' and it was awesome

6 hours ago, Spock said:

Crossroads was the **** :legend: 

although the Oscar winning masterpiece Dreamgirls is the clear winner :legend: 

and didn't Mandy start out as an actress? So it's not really fair to put her up there

Crossroads is not thaaat good, it's kinda bad, but if you're a Briteny fan you gonna love it, about Dreamgirls i haven't watched that movie, i really don't like musical films, that's why i also didn't watched Burlesque

and Mandy didn't start as an actress :air:  it's just that now she's more known for some of her movies than her music

3 hours ago, Snow said:

Yeah... None of these have anything to do with The 90's :D -99 doesnt mean 90's like at ALL. maybe The Title should be modified a bit...

Ok... lemme change that 

Im gonna edit the OP and add Beyoncé and the Spice Girls, since the Poll is a multiple choice you can edit your post if you want to

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

RAMROD
8 hours ago, frankgutz said:

How could I forget them :giveup: i loved that movie, it's one of those movies that are so bad that u love it & Too Much is a bop :legend:

Actually i think she's a great actress, i saw her on Aunstin Powers & Pink Panter and she slayed me, even when i think she's a little bit overrated in the music scene i can't say anything bad about her acting skills, she's really talented.

Agree, i forget her but Bey is really good at acting and yes, she did it better, I guess she's the only one with famous movies, Austin Powers, Pink Panter & Dreamgirls :legend:  tho i haven't watched Dreamgirls, i really enjoyed the other two movies, i also saw the fight scene from her movie 'Obsessedd' and it was awesome

Crossroads is not thaaat good, it's kinda bad, but if you're a Briteny fan you gonna love it, about Dreamgirls i haven't watched that movie, i really don't like musical films, that's why i also didn't watched Burlesque

and Mandy didn't start as an actress :air:  it's just that now she's more known for some of her movies than her music

Ok... lemme change that 

Im gonna edit the OP and add Beyoncé and the Spice Girls, since the Poll is a multiple choice you can edit your post if you want to

Oh yes, I love that fight scenes on Obsessed, the dragging part :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived