New Insider?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

FGGrayson

tumblr_nxndh1lwT11t03zvio2_400.gif

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

RainingOnMe
Just now, BloodyMonster said:

I really didn't make this acc though, why don't people believe that I searched "LG5" on Twitter to see what people were saying and found this???

because everyone who posted "omg new insider account?" threads here admitted to being the accounts they found in the end

how do people search LG5 and just happen to find these 'insider' accounts with 6 followers? When the hashtag has millions of tweets and many fan accounts named as LG5? sis..

RebeldeFaith

At this point I assume that Gaga's team has at least 1000 insiders ready to spoil everything about her future releases and projects.

Something something idk

Arizona Sky
16 minutes ago, Vidar said:

because everyone who posted "omg new insider account?" threads here admitted to being the accounts they found in the end

how do people search LG5 and just happen to find these 'insider' accounts with 6 followers? When the hashtag has millions of tweets and many fan accounts named as LG5? sis..

I searched "LG5 February 12th" because that was the release date I thought the single might be released and that came up! Why don't you believe me?

Archived