💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Who is Fancy?

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Mobster

Thought this was a duet called "Who Is Fancy" ... Anyway, good luck to them...

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

GloZell Green

Who? And also I was was gonna say something but I'd rather not because of expect a s**tstorm :reductive: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

6 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

who the hell is that

The real question. :ghost:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Tove Lo
8 minutes ago, Jessica said:

This song is pretty good. I've never heard of this singer before.

Why is there three ****ing videos?D9uE4dC.gif

hop on that **** like a maniac

GagaMyBlood95
10 minutes ago, Jessica said:

This song is pretty good. I've never heard of this singer before.

This is such a bop :giveup:

1 minute ago, Tove Lo said:

Why is there three ****ing videos?D9uE4dC.gif

"The twenty-four year old did not reveal his identity until many months after the release of Goodbye. The pop star chose to show himself to the world on his appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. With many candidates around him, each singer took their turn singing Goodbye in front of the crowd. The line soon got down to the true Fancy where he finally showed his face to the public for the first time. He finished the song by singing to the crowd and showing off the real Fancy. Soon after his appearance on the show he became the rising face for the LGBT community. Fancy is now in the public eye as a gay pop star and the world looks to him for his opinions on the issues around gay rights. He says he is honored to be the voice for the community and happy he can push people to be who they are."

That's his gimmick I guess, but now that we know what he looks like... Who Is Fancy is kind of an odd stage name. emma.jpg

I'm happy to see a new gay pop star.

Archived