Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Confessions on a Dance Floor turns 10!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Madonnas iconic album Confessions on a Dance Floor, released November 11 2005 celebrates its 10 year anniversary today!

Confessions_On_A_Dancefloor.jpg

One of ha best albums :legend: 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

This is the era that introduced me to Madonna. I was 13 and can remember when Hung Up came out the entertainment shows were talking about how madonna was going back to her dance roots. I heard Hung Up on the radio and lovvveddd it. I had always known of Madonna's existence but thought she was dead or really really old. And of course i had heard her songs on the radio (not knowing they were Madonna songs, except maybe Like a Virgin and Vogue). I didn't listen to this album until about 2011/2012. But wow its tied for my favorite Madonna album with Ray of Light. And the tour? Amazing. 

ゼレミ ノヴェリノ

I still have no idea why Sorry was a flop (in US):wacko:but the whole album is indeed awesome

Still better than 95% of albums ever released, flawless production, voice effects, melodies, lyrics... Sounds more fresh than all recent albums

Phoenix

10 years? 

We're getting old...

tumblr_nrarr3QUJR1r6grwgo1_250.gif

It feels like yesterday when some songs from this album were played on the radio so often. I think Hung Up, Sorry and Jump are my favorites.

💎

Adelephant

COADF was brilliant. In my opinion, this is the last TRUE Madonna album released.

Everything she did after that was trash. 

ISAAC :legend:

16 hours ago, Adelephant said:

COADF was brilliant. In my opinion, this is the last TRUE Madonna album released.

Everything she did after that was trash. 

How is Celebration (the song and it's remixes), and RH trash ?

Adelephant
18 minutes ago, Foxy said:

ISAAC :legend:

How is Celebration (the song and it's remixes), and RH trash ?

They simply sound cheap and desperate. 

Archived