💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Ariana Made a Chart History

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man
4 hours ago, luckythisway said:

problem debuted at #3

oops. I meased up with the peak. Thanks. Can't edit it though.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

LeoFameMonster

I am happy for her!!! looks like America has forgiven her and gotten back their sweetheart... Oh I'm talking about Justin beiber sorry.

w97f8g.gif

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, LeoFameMonster said:

I am happy for her!!! looks like America has forgiven her and gotten back their sweetheart... Oh I'm talking about Justin beiber sorry.

w97f8g.gif

This post made no sense. Are you implying that Bieber is a girl? are you repeating those stale jokes stated by homophobic straights? 

NJwnRa8.png

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

LeoFameMonster
1 minute ago, Lance said:

This post made no sense. Are you implying that Bieber is a girl? are you repeating those stale jokes stated by homophobic straights? 

NJwnRa8.png

Yes that is exactly what I am doing (shakes head).... America hated Ari and now they love her again. I just put JB in as a joke because hes trying to fix his image.....

anigif_enhanced-24676-1403079257-3.gif

DiscoHeaven23

Good for her, but i really believe this will be the highest region "Focus" will see. With the song already in the late 20's on iTunes and radio play that will really be questionable thanks to Jamie Foxx's voice it doesn't seem like it can go Top 5. The video is the only thing going for it, since the video is actually really good. 

Hey. maybe Focus will be the new "Watch Me" and stream its way up to #3. 

Archived