Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS Hotel episode 9 'She Wants Revenge' synopsis

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
Just now, Clip said:

Wow that'd feel a huge betrayal from Ryan Murphy

No... He already killed Jessica in other seasons... And there's no feud between her and Gaga... Honestly if the Countess die, the best to kill her would be Constance... I would be disapointed if a random people like John is killing her...

It would be a huge death. And I'm pretty sure if it happens Gaga would have agreed before..

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip
6 minutes ago, Red said:

Based on the past seasons, I think it is more likely for the Countess to get cured and redeem herself rather than continue to be evil and be killed by her enemies

There's an interesting theory someone made on iMDB that The Countess will be the evil character to get away from all the murders with no punishment and she will change her disguise and her name. This theory was made based upon a set pic of gagas dressing room where black wigs were spotted.

Just now, Alien Tulip said:

There's an interesting theory someone made on iMDB that The Countess will be the evil character to get away from all the murders with no punishment and she will change her disguise and her name. This theory was made based upon a set pic of gagas dressing room where black wigs were spotted.

Wow I didn't know that dressing room was for AHS

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Alien Tulip said:

Stefani Germanotta is coming ! 

Just now, Alien Tulip said:

I like this! It will be an ending that was never done before in the show (well, Lana Winters kind of but idk)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No... He already killed Jessica in other seasons... And there's no feud between her and Gaga... Honestly if the Countess die, the best to kill her would be Constance... I would be disapointed if a random people like John is killing her...

It would be a huge death. And I'm pretty sure if it happens Gaga would have agreed before..

I mean, AHS fans that hate Gaga would be like "yes finally our hero killed that annoying bittch" 

To be honest, I'd prefer if she kills herself rather than being killed

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Red said:

I like this! It will be an ending that was never done before in the show (well, Lana Winters kind of but idk)

I hope the theory is true. I can picture her going brunette changing her name and looking like how she does in the fame monster brunette cover and perhaps moving back to new york city and taking over another hotel to start the cycle again. 

3 minutes ago, Red said:

I agree with you It'd be a great ending

inb4 her character gets a nose job to look different :derpga:

Oh wow that sounds really interesting, do you know where I could find the synopsis for episode 7 and 8? I am looking but can't find them.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Clip said:

I mean, AHS fans that hate Gaga would be like "yes finally our hero killed that annoying bittch" 

To be honest, I'd prefer if she kills herself rather than being killed

We don't care about them ^^ I mean apart trolls a lot of AHS fans really love Gaga's acting... I'm on a French 'forum' I can tell you most of them are kinda in love with the Countess :D

Most of negative comments comes from trolls who just want to bash Gaga and who are using Jessica as a way to do it..

1 minute ago, Hauser said:

Oh wow that sounds really interesting, do you know where I could find the synopsis for episode 7 and 8? I am looking but can't find them.

Chapter 7 / Production #507 - "Flicker" (Airs November 18, 10:00 pm e/p) - Will Drake's renovations uncover one of the Hotel's greatest secrets. John undergoes psychiatric evaluation. The Countess learns the fate of her first love. Written by Crystal Liu; directed by Michael Goi.

Chapter 8 / Production #508 – “The Ten Commandments Killer” 
(Airs December 2, 10:00 pm e/p) – John closes in on The Ten Commandments Killer. Sally’s arrangement with March is revealed. Written by Ryan Murphy; directed by Loni Peristere.

9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

We don't care about them ^^ I mean apart trolls a lot of AHS fans really love Gaga's acting... I'm on a French 'forum' I can tell you most of them are kinda in love with the Countess :D

Most of negative comments comes from trolls who just want to bash Gaga and who are using Jessica as a way to do it..

Chapter 7 / Production #507 - "Flicker" (Airs November 18, 10:00 pm e/p) - Will Drake's renovations uncover one of the Hotel's greatest secrets. John undergoes psychiatric evaluation. The Countess learns the fate of her first love. Written by Crystal Liu; directed by Michael Goi.

Chapter 8 / Production #508 – “The Ten Commandments Killer” 
(Airs December 2, 10:00 pm e/p) – John closes in on The Ten Commandments Killer. Sally’s arrangement with March is revealed. Written by Ryan Murphy; directed by Loni Peristere.

Aw a week off, I hate it when they do that lol

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Aw a week off, I hate it when they do that lol

knowing that the season is ending late January we'll probably get two other weeks off after this one until January 

monketsharona
Just now, Pablo said:

Are there any trailers for the episode yet? 

no only the week before it's aired ;)

Evan Peters
1 hour ago, Neon Angel said:

I hope her true love is Mr. March :flutter: Doubt it, but I want Gaga and Evan's characters to have a thing. YAAAS!

at least we know they have a few scenes together since Micheal Goi talked about them filming together on his twitter a while back :rip:

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived