๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

question

to what extent has kim kardashian changed society

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

ARTPOPdidntflop

she represents everything a misogynist hatesย 

1. She is control of her s-xuality (she feels s-xy for herself, when she wants to)

2. Woman can wear as much make up as they want or as little as they want, because women do it for themselves and not for other men

3. She became rich, famous and successful all from a s-x tape. The s-x tape was meant to shame her but she built an empire from it so that makes men mad and call her a "*****" etc. because she gained so much from a "shameful" act (s-x)

4. She is extremely business savvy, people are angry because she doesn't have a talent but how else has she gotten her money? From business deals etc. She's been very smart about her career.

5. She is unapologetic about her makeup, her size, her face altercations, her life. In the end in makes her feel good but men don't like women who care so much about their appearance because it's "shallow". Kim is given the label shallow for caring so much about how she looks.ย 

6. She comes off as "slutty" and "bimbo-ey" men love these women in p*rn but hate it when they're actually like that but they're not able to s-xually objectify them and they're successful women

I was talking about this with a friend and were arguing a little lmao, and I was trying to say how Kim K has completely modernized the way woman are. Am I reaching or has Kim made a big impact culturally/socially..

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

As annoying and overexposed she/the familyย is, they are incrediblyย smart, business wise, and nobody can deny that.ย 

The right answer is she hasn't. At all.ย :tongue:

edit: actually, I think this might be grammatically incorrect. But you get what I mean

Oh, I'm just visiting-

RAMROD

Before Kim, these men mostly into titties, but after Kim, men overrate buttocks more. :neyde:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

ARTPOPdidntflop
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Before Kim, these men mostly into titties, but after Kim, men overrate buttocks more. :neyde:

WOW ha impact :legend:ย 

a true booty icon

6 minutes ago, Runway said:

She made selfies and ass popular but thats about itย 

i still want her life though :neyde:ย 

Don't forget she revolutionized contourย :derpga:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

I think that she is just more of the same. Women in a certain category did it all as well, Pamela Anderson, Carmine Electra, Paris Hilton. It is making a living and being successful playing the Bimbo type up for smarts and dollars. I don't admire it, but it is neither good or bad to me.

Maybe Kim K can give having a successful marriage that lasts forever a happy jolt in today's society. We shall see. She and Kanye seem very much madly in love and respectful of each other. I can admire that much.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Kermit

Sex tapes and big booty hoes.

โ€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.โ€ โ€• Jean Dubuffet

Tropico

I never actually thought about it like this tbh. I suppose I've just gone with the "Lol she's talentless" bandwagon.ย 

ย 

Kim K is undeniably an icon.ย 

โ™ข Social Justice Enthusiast โ™ข

She was born into rich family. Her dad was a famous lawyer. And when you already have money, it's easy to make more money;ย to be business savy -ย you need good advisers and that family could afford them.

I don't really admire anything about her. She's all about selfies and booty, superficial vapid lifestyle.

She cropped out her own daughter from a selfie, only because she was "feeling her look" and the kid blinked! Horror, she ruined her moment!ย 

So no, there are other women who actually have talents AND are also good business women, and they deserve more spotlight than her and her family.

I mean, if having lots of money, beeing good in business is so admirable and proof of great talents, we might as well start stanning for Donald Trump.ย 

Or one of those Saudi kings.ย 

:derpga:

FreePalestine

"She comes off as "slutty" and "bimbo-ey" men love these women in p*rn but hate it when they're actually like that but they're not able to s-xually objectify them and they're successful women"

ย 

They still objectify her. Truck drivers hang her nude pics on the walls. They still have herย s-x tape to wank to.

She wouldn't be able to "break the internet" without showing her naked butt and thousands of horny men rushing to see it.

She's still a s-xual object for most. None of them care about her business or how smart/dumb she is.

That's the reality.ย 

FreePalestine

since when did men not like her s-x tape? its mostly women who i've heard complain about her being a ***** while men love that shes a *****, :deadbanana:ย 

ย 

everything is men are mad at kim for: __________ lol. nice post

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

RAMROD
Just now, Gianni Versace said:

love kimmy, a true icon.ย 

True true

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived