celeb

Justin Bieber throws over chair in restaurant in Cannes, France

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

What I would give just to be having lunch in France.... Show some humbleness.  I understand many of his mini tantrums in the past weeks have been regarding fans being stupid but still.

5 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

French people are so arrogant about their culture. Blugh.

Pride and arrogance is a different thing. And why shouldn't they have pride? Its vastly superior to many others. And like Americans aren't The worlds foremost experts in being presumptious of their own culture's importance. "How arrogant'

45 minutes ago, Snow said:

You are being really stereotypical and ignorant. Yeah, ALL French are rude. Thats insulting and ignorant and racist. And Americans are only right with their ways? The ways everyone should follow? How icredable arrogant notion. Self entitlement is high... No thank you! I prefer The vastly superior European culture.

Oh I've been to France many many times. Never ever has anyone been rude to me, they are very friendly folk IF you know The customes and speak fluent French. They get irritated (like most Europeans) to ignorant tourists who presume everyone should speak English and behave just like they want... The culturally uneducated idiots. Justin is a prime example.

And even IF they were somehow rude (which doesnt show on video) it still doesnt give anyone The right to behave like that. Have some manners! So he is not right in this. He's behaving like a little teen brat.

I am not American and its not just Americans who are treated that way in france, its everyone who is not french. People dont act in a self entitlement, its the french that does! if I go to france I should not change myself or learn their language and customes for them to accept me in their country yet many of them are rude to you just because you dont speak french! they also dont change themselves when they travel to another country. It is a fact that alot of french people are rude it is part of their culture unlike other parts of europe where foreigners are treated good. you tell me to not stereotype yet your stereotyping french people by saying they are nice! French is not a race so im not being racist.

LeoFameMonster

I thought Rob ford and Steven Harper were the only ones making Canada look Bad, thanks justin for always being a douche

Rob%20Ford%20Looks%20at%20Food.gifrob-ford-push.gif

JanPianoMusic

Keep digging your own grave, kid, I'll be here watching and eating popcorn.

You will never please everyone.

he is mad because there's fans recording him while he is eatting and yet they are the ones defending this mess, lmao

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, Snow said:

You are being really stereotypical and ignorant. Yeah, ALL French are rude. Thats insulting and ignorant and racist. And Americans are only right with their ways? The ways everyone should follow? How icredable arrogant notion. Self entitlement is high... No thank you! I prefer The vastly superior European culture.

Oh I've been to France many many times. Never ever has anyone been rude to me, they are very friendly folk IF you know The customes and speak fluent French. They get irritated (like most Europeans) to ignorant tourists who presume everyone should speak English and behave just like they want... The culturally uneducated idiots. Justin is a prime example.

And even IF they were somehow rude (which doesnt show on video) it still doesnt give anyone The right to behave like that. Have some manners! So he is not right in this. He's behaving like a little teen brat.

I don't agree with what the other user was saying but....

"You are being really stereotypical and ignorant" you say in the first sentence of this post yet continue to call Americans arrogant and say your culture is superior lmao. That's a contradiction.

It's funny because the user you quoted is not even American and not once was America mentioned. Bieber is also Canadian. But you just HAD TO bring up America by being stereotypical and ignorant. 

2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I don't agree with what the other user was saying but....

"You are being really stereotypical and ignorant" you say in the first sentence of this post yet continue to call Americans arrogant and say your culture is superior lmao. That's a contradiction.

It's funny because the user you quoted is not even American and not once was America mentioned. Bieber is also Canadian. But you just HAD TO bring up America by being stereotypical and ignorant. 

I just used it as an example. Just to contrast The stereotype of France. And Im not French :D Im from Finland actually. There's a real stereotype of US too for not being friendly, but thats just because we're very reserved and not talkative at ALL. (Except when drunk :D)

I just get frustrated when ppl misunderstand cultures because of stereotypes and use then as excuse. Like here that oh let's just presume The French were arrogant and rude ergo Biibs was totally right to act in that manner.

ElectricHaus

He's got to stop with the attitude. He's famous and needs to accept wherever he goes fans will follow. I'm also getting tired of the dumb bulls--t excuses he uses. "I'm young and growing up in the spotlight is hard." Thats not an excuse for being a complete ass. 

On another not his album will slay!

54 minutes ago, Fays1 said:

I am not American and its not just Americans who are treated that way in france, its everyone who is not french. People dont act in a self entitlement, its the french that does! if I go to france I should not change myself or learn their language and customes for them to accept me in their country yet many of them are rude to you just because you dont speak french! they also dont change themselves when they travel to another country. It is a fact that alot of french people are rude it is part of their culture unlike other parts of europe where foreigners are treated good. you tell me to not stereotype yet your stereotyping french people by saying they are nice! French is not a race so im not being racist.

I used Americans just as an example. Same goes for others.

But no I don't agree at ALL. Thats a misconception of French. Its pride. And I also think that ofcourse you have to adapt to the culture you are in. French, arabic, American.. Whatever. Obey their rules. Thats exactly my point. You Do have to do it. Get educated and respect and you will be treated well. Sure ppl and countries are different. And at least The French I know have done that abroad. They speak English etc. For example in France, The service and additude changes immidiately when you say hello, do you speak English in French. Thats showing respect for them. Same for many other countries.

This is so damn OT now :) maybe we should stop. I disagree with you saying French are just arrogant. And with that their supposed behaviour constitute Biib's factual behaviour.

Let's leave it there. And this is nothing personal, just different opnion on The matter. :) peace!

Qualle1
5 hours ago, Fays1 said:

Its in France so I dont blame him.. im sure the waiter was rude to him..

***YAWN***

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

2 hours ago, Snow said:

I used Americans just as an example. Same goes for others.

But no I don't agree at ALL. Thats a misconception of French. Its pride. And I also think that ofcourse you have to adapt to the culture you are in. French, arabic, American.. Whatever. Obey their rules. Thats exactly my point. You Do have to do it. Get educated and respect and you will be treated well. Sure ppl and countries are different. And at least The French I know have done that abroad. They speak English etc. For example in France, The service and additude changes immidiately when you say hello, do you speak English in French. Thats showing respect for them. Same for many other countries.

This is so damn OT now :) maybe we should stop. I disagree with you saying French are just arrogant. And with that their supposed behaviour constitute Biib's factual behaviour.

Let's leave it there. And this is nothing personal, just different opnion on The matter. :) peace!

Pride is not a good thing at all! Yes I have to adapt in general not to the point where I would be disrespected for not speaking french! even in 5 stars hotel they would ignore me and spit on my face saying "pffffft I dont know"! Ive been to almost all european countries and none of them act this way. In italy we just adapt to speaking sign language and try to understand each other as we laugh about how we cant understand each other but none of them would be rude to me.

Would a french person learn Arabic if they visit Egypt for example? ofcourse not! can you imagine if we spit on their face and not welcome them because they dont speak arabic? I see alot of french people in Egypt dressed half naked yet nobody tells them anything. Listen I dont hate french people because every culture has its bad and good including mine and I enjoy experiencing even the bad side of a culture but I was just pointing out how beiber must be on the right because french service always act rude.

12 hours ago, Fays1 said:

Pride is not a good thing at all! Yes I have to adapt in general not to the point where I would be disrespected for not speaking french! even in 5 stars hotel they would ignore me and spit on my face saying "pffffft I dont know"! Ive been to almost all european countries and none of them act this way. In italy we just adapt to speaking sign language and try to understand each other as we laugh about how we cant understand each other but none of them would be rude to me.

Would a french person learn Arabic if they visit Egypt for example? ofcourse not! can you imagine if we spit on their face and not welcome them because they dont speak arabic? I see alot of french people in Egypt dressed half naked yet nobody tells them anything. Listen I dont hate french people because every culture has its bad and good including mine and I enjoy experiencing even the bad side of a culture but I was just pointing out how beiber must be on the right because french service always act rude.

Well Im sorry IF you had Such bad experience with French but I disagree whole heartedly. They are not rude and mean in general! Its very hateful thing to say. My experience is totally and utterly different. They have very different approach to language than italians. Thats part of their culture and its common knowledge. But it s not rudeness. 

And still Bieber is not right with his behaviour no matter what planet we would be in.

Archived