Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Adele Singing Hello Live on BBC

Angel Down

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw myself in the audience! :hor: I swear she sounded even better live too. In person her voice is just SO powerful, it's incredible. Like it literally blows you away. :giveup:During 'When We Were Young' she sang the most EPIC high note ever - way higher than anything I've ever heard from her whilst still belting it out - and no joke my jaw just dropped open :rip:

Also, this gif is perfection 

JPQHBx.gif

Omg, so you've heard "When we were young" *.*

What does it sound like? Is it as powerful as rolling in the deep?

I saw myself in the audience! :hor: I swear she sounded even better live too. In person her voice is just SO powerful, it's incredible. Like it literally blows you away. :giveup:During 'When We Were Young' she sang the most EPIC high note ever - way higher than anything I've ever heard from her whilst still belting it out - and no joke my jaw just dropped open :rip:

Also, this gif is perfection 

JPQHBx.gif

What is the other song like, what song does it resemble?

gagaconvert

Omg, so you've heard "When we were young" *.*

What does it sound like? Is it as powerful as rolling in the deep?

Yeah, and A Million Years Ago! WWWY is quite different to RITD, if I remember correctly (that night seems like a blur now tbh, I was so ****ing excited and all over the place). I think it actually starts off quite slow, like a ballad, but it really builds and has a great pre-chorus and epic chorus. The pre-chorus went something like "It feels like a movie, it sounds like a song, my god it reminds me, of when we were young" and tbh I forgot how the chorus went because it was so busy and powerful! :rip: I've read some descriptions of it as 70s disco-y and Elton John-y and I suppose it does have elements of that. It also probably sounds fairly different on a recording than live. But yeah, I can definitely see why she loves it so much!

gagaconvert

What is the other song like, what song does it resemble?

It was just her singing with two guitarists and that's it! It seemed like a fairly short song but maybe that's because I was so engulfed in it lol. I can't think of a song off the top of my head that it resembles, but it has an extremely nostalgic feel to it, very reflective, which shows in the way the song flows and how it is sung. It made me very emotional and even the host of the show cried when she was singing it. 

Yeah, and A Million Years Ago! WWWY is quite different to RITD, if I remember correctly (that night seems like a blur now tbh, I was so ****ing excited and all over the place). I think it actually starts off quite slow, like a ballad, but it really builds and has a great pre-chorus and epic chorus. The pre-chorus went something like "It feels like a movie, it sounds like a song, my god it reminds me, of when we were young" and tbh I forgot how the chorus went because it was so busy and powerful! :rip: I've read some descriptions of it as 70s disco-y and Elton John-y and I suppose it does have elements of that. It also probably sounds fairly different on a recording than live. But yeah, I can definitely see why she loves it so much!

You were so lucky *.*

Were you all allowed to record with your mobiles? How is it possible I'm finding, on Instagram and Twitter, videos of the live performance of Hello but I can't find anything about WWWY??:cry:

SlaeUrAnus

Omg those vocals scalped me!

This is why so many people love her. She just stands there and belts out so much emotion in a beautiful way.  

In my messy era.

gagaconvert

You were so lucky *.*

Were you all allowed to record with your mobiles? How is it possible I'm finding, on Instagram and Twitter, videos of the live performance of Hello but I can't find anything about WWWY??:cry:

Yeah, I was incredibly lucky to get tickets. Still can't quite believe it tbh. :dead:

We actually had to hand in our mobiles before going inside, but I've been to a taping like this before and it's almost impossible to even take a photo let alone record something - if they catch you they make you delete it in front of them! The reason you are seeing the videos of Hello is because there was a short preview on The One Show (a BBC1 programme) earlier tonight...unfortunately we'll all have to wait until November 20th to see the full show though!

It was just her singing with two guitarists and that's it! It seemed like a fairly short song but maybe that's because I was so engulfed in it lol. I can't think of a song off the top of my head that it resembles, but it has an extremely nostalgic feel to it, very reflective, which shows in the way the song flows and how it is sung. It made me very emotional and even the host of the show cried when she was singing it. 

I see. And you mentioned that she sang an amazing high note. Is the song full of high notes or is it mostly in a normal range and she just did a grandiose great finish?

gagaconvert

I see. And you mentioned that she sang an amazing high note. Is the song full of high notes or is it mostly in a normal range and she just did a grandiose great finish?

That high note was from WWWY, and it was in the bridge or towards the latter half of the song. It starts off fairly slow in a normal range I think but really builds with the pre-chorus and becomes louder and more epic for the chorus, maybe a bit higher in tone than before. Tbh though like I was saying before it's all still quite a blur in my mind so bits of what I'm saying could be questionable lol :toofunny:

That high note was from WWWY, and it was in the bridge or towards the latter half of the song. It starts off fairly slow in a normal range I think but really builds with the pre-chorus and becomes louder and more epic for the chorus, maybe a bit higher in tone than before. Tbh though like I was saying before it's all still quite a blur in my mind so bits of what I'm saying could be questionable lol :toofunny:

That was such a good description! Thanks for telling :applause:

Archived