Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Besides being a bad bitch, what does Rihanna offer?

UmbriaWitch

Featured Posts

UmbriaWitch

Let me start by saying this isn't to bash or troll.

But what exactly does Rihanna offer besides being a bad b---h and an ear for hits?

It seems like every other girl offers something, even if lacking in other areas

Beyonce- there might be iffy issues on whether she writes her songs, but she has a great voice, and an all round performer

Gaga- same with Beyonce, with the exception of the iffy writing credits

Katy- Bad live singer, but writes most of her stuff

Taylor- see above

Madonna- bad live singer, writes most of her stuff, amazing artistry & performer.

Adele- great live singer, writes

Pink- great live singer & performer

So what does Rihanna offer? She is not a great live singer, does not write most of her work(with the exception of R8), not an amazing performer, not much artistry to be found. Does not play instruments.

Enlighten me.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unique voice, good visuals.  

her tone is great and people like it, stop seething over rihanna, worry about your own faves 

Her songs are catchy and marketable while her voice is unique and irreplaceable. She's also gorgeous and at least capable of singing live through her improvements.

the voice judge 

jk

she could still be a hit mega sensational pop artist w/ proper handler

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

UmbriaWitch

unique voice, good visuals.  

her tone is great and people like it, stop seething over rihanna, worry about your own faves 

There is no seething, if you cannot answer rationally without resorting to dumb ATRL quips, exit the thread. Like I said, I didn't make this to bash anyone.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Madonna sings ok live, not when dancing but has a good voice for ballads (Drowned World at Confessions Tour). 

I "hate" Rihanna not because of "her" music (She does not write anything, just sings. Other people make everything for her, she justs puts the vocals and that's it) i hate her because she used the abuse thing with Chris Brown to sell records, and I find that disgusting af. So many women are being killed by men in the world and my mom suffered abuse from my father. A woman in pain would never use this pain to sell any song. Your ex-boyfirend punches you in the face and what you do is make some singles with him? totally bye! (sorry for bad english :flirt:)

And for anyone offended by what I said, if she doesn't have respect for women do not expect me to respect her. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

GP likes her because she has great visuals and i guess her voice is unique (which doesn't mean that she's a good singer tho) plus she is beautiful af. so i guess that's what they like about her...

RAMROD

Good music, take it or leave it attitude, inspiration for people to be themselves and take pride in it,  also,

She offers a respite to people that need to express their anger on someone to feel better again, she makes the world a better place to live that way, praise Saint Rhenna! :pray:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived