💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Why is Madonna praised for Ray Of Light?

Adelephant

Featured Posts

How is this flamebait? 

The song is a cover. I didn't lie. It was a simple question. I don't understand why it would make you mad. 

it is flamebaitcoming from you. This is a second s thread you try The same thing...

Now ppl with ears will hear its NOT a cover! It samples The first verse and bits of lyrics. They sound NOTHING like if you listen more than 30 sec. There is plenty of songwriting from M &Orbit. Besides, Muldoon & Curtis are credited properly as writers too.

Have you heard of Rocket nr 9 & Venus, Donatella, Aura, MJH etc...? Its called a sample.

It NOT a cover, not even close! It sounds nothing alike. So stop this flamebait lying! 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it is one of the greatest albums ever created :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Adelephant

Why is Adele praised for this?

Can someone ban this troll loser please

She isn't.

At least not as much as Madonna who is claimed to be some kind of revolutionary for doing a cover song. 

Serendipity

She isn't.

At least not as much as Madonna who is claimed to be some kind of revolutionary for doing a cover song. 

sample=/=cover

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

She isn't.

It's not even a cover tho. Some of the lyrics are sampled and rearranged and the music is completely different.

And no one is calling her revolutionary for this song alone. Most of the praise goes to the whole album which is a masterpiece.

Gaga sampled this in Venus, which is praised by this fan base. Why should she get praised? Again, flawed logic. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

FGGrayson

her best album, im not eve her fan but i love that album

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

FGGrayson

I didn't know it's a cover. :air: 

I like the original.

same :air:  my whole life is a lie :air:

i thought we were talking about the album, idk how to feel about it :air:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

same :air:  my whole life is a lie :air:

i thought we were talking about the album, idk how to feel about it :air:

NOT a cover -_- just a sample....

It's so loosely based on this song, it might as well be a new song completely.

thats 'cause it is a New song. Only contains a bit of first verse and lyrics. Its just a sample

LoveandMagic

Personally, I think sampling is okay as long as the original author is credited. Madge seems to have done this as well as sprinkling her own flavor on to it. Ray of Light is :legend:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived