RAMROD

I still believe in R8.

GET BEHIND ME, SATAN!

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might consider it an upgrade. LMLYD and On My Mind are better than anything Rihanna's done this year.

Well that's your opinion isn't it craig. Hope you enjoy the show

StrawberryBlond

This isn't the first performance she's cancelled this era. Remember when she was scheduled to sing 45S at the BRITS but the day before, she stepped down and Kanye took her place? Which is odd, considering that he's produced some of ANTI and rumours were that the album got delayed because he was delaying his and wanted them to be released around the same time. You'd think he'd support Rihanna wherever possible, not take her designated promo slot. Some people even suggested the whole thing was planned to generate buzz for the show and that Kanye's people bought out Rihanna's people for the changeover.

Now that she's cancelling this show when she was rumoured to be performing a new single at the event is very worrying. No show will want to hire her if she keeps doing this. When artists do this kind of thing, it's usually because they're having issues with d--gs or health. In Rihanna's case, it might be because everything's just got on top of her too much and she's freaking out with anxiety. The need to always be a success is damaging her greatly. Her management had better be taking good care of her. We've seen what can happen when an artist flops after years of always being on top (Mariah Carey is a prime example).

Bradley

It looks like having a messy era is the thing now

eyes.png

Lady GaGa setting the bar once again:legend:

Gaga ha impact!

Canceling events to work on her album yet she's at the beach in Barbados on vacation as we speak.

BYE

Dangerous Man

CS9Vpx4U8AAKy-w.jpg

:lmao:

CS9QsMwUAAErVBg.jpg

Aww. 

I truly miss Rih and her yearly bop.   frown.gif

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived