Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tragic Focus fan reaction

Spock

Featured Posts

ARTPOPdidntflop

Maybe if she put her seatbelt on she wouldn't over-dramatically fall out of the car...repeatedly.

Every time she fell out of the car :koons:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McMonster08

cause of death: hit by a truck while lying on the road for overreacting to an average pop song :xtina2:

Rudz Xinc

Those people who post "reaction" videos are attention seeker and mostly over reacting :bye:

Look at those clowns

Am I the only person who hates reaction videos? People over-acting about how excited they are because they know they're being filmed is what I usually see....

Reaction videos where the person isn't setting out to be filmed, sure. But these ones just make me cringe. 

djBuffoon

you guys judging ha like y'all wont act like this when LG5 drops :later:

hopefully LG5 will be more worthy of a panic attack than "Focus"

seductive_eyebrows_community.gif

LoveandMagic

you guys judging ha like y'all wont act like this when LG5 drops :later:

I can honestly say 1000% that I will not act like that. I could be handed LG5 by the Lady herself, and still not act remotely like that. 

I might "squee" a little though in the presence of such divinity. :nick: 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

LoveandMagic

Am I the only person who hates reaction videos? People over-acting about how excited they are because they know they're being filmed is what I usually see....

Reaction videos where the person isn't setting out to be filmed, sure. But these ones just make me cringe. 

It's how many big Youtuber's get views. I've seen it happen a lot with boy band releases or Twilight anything. Honestly though it's actually worse when new jump-scare video games come out, people fake shrieking and mugging to their face cams and jumping up and down. Ugh.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived