๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

question

How would an Adele World Tour sell?

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

Haroon

I think it'd have the potential of being one of the biggest tours in the history of ever, but knowing Adele I think it'd just gross "well" because I don't see her doing too many dates or venues that are that large :sweat:ย 

Warholian

I think she'll really invest in some Bad Romance type choreography, probably showing up in a bubble dress or two. I hope she does the Marry the Night choreography as well. In conclusion, 19 billion dollars grossing total.ย 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Whispering

She could have really high priced tickets in smaller venues and arenas and the gross would be extremely good!ย 

JusKeepBreathin

I think it would sell like a Streisand less ticket price than a Streisand but more than Lady Gaga C2C tour.ย ย A max capacity of 12,000 per venue. Smallest venue mane at 4,000 and a price averaging $150 to $200 per ticket. I think she would sell out those types of venues. As for total gross that totally depends on the amount of dates. Remember she has been through vocal surgery not too long ago so she may not due too many dates.ย 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD

Well, she said herseleves that she doesn't like long term world touring because she thinks it's sad and have the sense of loneliness in it.

So I am not sure if she will have really long list of cities she will go for touring.

We will see, I guess.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived