Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
funny

Petition to Remove Raven Symone gets 100k Signatures

The Professor

Featured Posts

The internet is full of petulant children who do a good job at pretending to celebrate diversity of opinions, but in reality, they have a vitriolic and violent reaction to anyone who dare step a toe beyond the line of what they perceive as a socially acceptable opinion.

If you are a gilded lily it's probably best to not be brandishing your pitch fork while a show called THE VIEW is on, because odds are, someone on the show is going to have a point of VIEW that is different then your own, and lords knows that is a punishable offense.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPdidntflop

1. She said she "discriminates" against people who have stereotypical "black" names and that she wouldn't hire somebody with such a name. (Ironically, her mother bears such a name.)

2. When the incident of that viral video where some officer threw around a black girl in the class room, violently assaulting her with barely any reason she said it was justified because she was on her phone.

There's a lot stupid sh*t she pulled that even had her father speaking out AGAINST her publically (and wondering why she was acting a fool even though she had a very good childhhod) but those two are the most recent ones.

tumblr_nx1z3w9noT1r65oxko1_540.jpg

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

PartySick

I feel like if i was on a debate show id be more problematic than her tbh cuz i wont sugar coat my opinions i will say them as is

id piss off way more ppl so not gonn judge :rip:  

Same^

That's why I don't see her as that bad of a TV persona. I don't understand the hype over it, ya know?

So she said stupid things...she's on TV. Just about everyone on TV says stupid things. Y'all would scalp me if I was ever on the tube :sharon:

Shouldn't this energy be focused into something more meaningful than getting an airhead off a talk show? :rip:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

PartySick

The internet is full of petulant children who do a good job at pretending to celebrate diversity of opinions, but in reality, they have a vitriolic and violent reaction to anyone who dare step a toe beyond the line of what they perceive as a socially acceptable opinion.

If you are a gilded lily it's probably best to not be brandishing your pitch fork while a show called THE VIEW is on, because odds are, someone on the show is going to have a point of VIEW that is different then your own, and lords knows that is a punishable offense.

Let me just get this tattooed all over my body :koons:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

ARTPOPdidntflop

"Diverse Opinions" 

btw ur exaggerating 

venusian

she never said she wasn't black :awkney:  she said she didn's consider herself as afroamerican but just american, as other people don't call themselfs latinamerican nor **** like that, she's american like the rest of people who lives in the us

a lot of people insults beyonce in twitter, forums, etc, so what?

would you really like to discuss oxymorons? she said she's american not black. then she diug deeper and had the nerve to say she was "dark white" why are you trying so hard to defend this trash

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

The Professor

She has different points of views which are fine. But defending a new anchor that said michelle obama looks like an ape.... Is plain disrespectful. 

If i say im a neonazi is that just 'diversity' of thought? Its offensive. 

ARTPOPdidntflop

She has different points of views which are fine. But defending a new anchor that said michelle obama looks like an ape.... Is plain disrespectful. 

If i say im a neonazi is that just 'diversity' of thought? Its offensive. 

Ignore that guy, everything he says is a logical fallacy based on false equivalence :lmao: 

FGGrayson

would you really like to discuss oxymorons? she said she's american not black. then she diug deeper and had the nerve to say she was "dark white" why are you trying so hard to defend this trash

because i think a lot of people are overreacting but whatever

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Supersonic

Why tolerate an opinion that seeks out dehumanize, demean and slander a whole subset of people?

Honestly, I agree with Gaga, diversity of opinions and freedom of speech is completely overrated when all that people do is justify trolling or hatred with it.

"Diverse Opinions" 

btw ur exaggerating 

Naturally I'm the one exaggerating, it couldn't be you and the 100,000 people calling for a woman to lose her job because she told Beyonce to put on pants who are exaggerating.

Archived