Featured Posts

arthurhmangum

-she said she wouldn't hire anybody with a "ghetto name"

-she essentially said a bunch of crap about caitlyn jenner

-she said she's not black :toofunny:

-she then said she's "dark white

-she iNSULTED  BEYONCE 

-said that michelle obama should play an ape on planet of the apes

feel free to look up any more. she's very problematic. 

She insulted Beyonce? :what:

BURN HER!!! :evil:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

Tell me :popcorn:

1. She said she "discriminates" against people who have stereotypical "black" names and that she wouldn't hire somebody with such a name. (Ironically, her mother bears such a name.)

2. When the incident of that viral video where some officer threw around a black girl in the class room, violently assaulting her with barely any reason she said it was justified because she was on her phone.

There's a lot stupid sh*t she pulled that even had her father speaking out AGAINST her publically (and wondering why she was acting a fool even though she had a very good childhhod) but those two are the most recent ones.

FGGrayson

-she said she's not black

-she iNSULTED  BEYONCE 

she never said she wasn't black :awkney:  she said she didn's consider herself as afroamerican but just american, as other people don't call themselfs latinamerican nor **** like that, she's american like the rest of people who lives in the us

a lot of people insults beyonce in twitter, forums, etc, so what?

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

FGGrayson

2. When the incident of that viral video where some officer threw around a black girl in the class room, violently assaulting her with barely any reason she said it was justified because she was on her phone.

she never justified the cop, she said the girl was told many times to drop her phone, sis :awkney:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Supersonic

she never justified the cop, she said the girl was told many times to drop her phone, sis :awkney:

Then why did she insist on mentioning it and pretending like her being on the phone was even of minor importance in this incident? It was not. As if nobody checks their phone in class.

I mean... what kind of person are you if you see a video of a girl being violently assaulted and literally thrown across the room and the first thing you do is complain about her being on the phone.

The Professor

she never said she wasn't black :awkney:  she said she didn's consider herself as afroamerican but just american, as other people don't call themselfs latinamerican nor **** like that, she's american like the rest of people who lives in the us

"Afroamerican" :rip: 

No she actually did say she wasn't black and that she was in-fact "dark white" lol.

i love seeing a conservative on a show like this :dies: 

yeah i'm called mexican here but i dont call myself mexican or even mexican-american unless i have to. i always just think of myself as american above everything else.

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Iwontell

-she said she wouldn't hire anybody with a "ghetto name"

-she essentially said a bunch of crap about caitlyn jenner

-she said she's not black :toofunny:

-she then said she's "dark white

-she iNSULTED  BEYONCE 

-said that michelle obama should play an ape on planet of the apes

feel free to look up any more. she's very problematic. 

What...? :confused:
Dude...this Michelle Obama comment is specially messed up...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Economy

I feel like if i was on a debate show id be more problematic than her tbh cuz i wont sugar coat my opinions i will say them as is

id piss off way more ppl so not gonn judge :rip:  

LeoFameMonster

It's her "wrong" opinion so let her have it I mean damn shes just raven lol....... I just need to be directed to trumps petition thank you. 

giphy-92.gif

Sizzily

Remove her from existence. I can live without That's So Raven:coffee:

That's a lie :sweat: There was a That's So Raven game for the GameboyAdvanced that was perfect!  :giveup:

that-s-so-raven-usa.png

One Banned Boi

Archived