Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

The GP hates "Focus". Why?

Adelephant

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yet the Focus video has like/dislike ratio of approx 94% to 6%. YouTube comments are a sh*tfest of negative opinions AS USUAL along with pop forums and don't represent what something as undefineable as the general public actually thinks.

And there you go. Vast majority like it. 

Bambino

I'm not sure about the GP hating the song or whatever, maybe you should wait for its chart performance. But as for the song, it's really terrible and it sounds like a recycled remake of her previous singles. Artists like Ariana who have powerful vocals should be using their voice more on ballads and focus on releasing them to the GP. She can probably have the same success Adele is having atm.

Mobster

And yet the Focus video has like/dislike ratio of approx 94% to 6%. YouTube comments are a sh*tfest of negative opinions AS USUAL along with pop forums and don't represent what something as undefineable as the general public actually thinks.

The dislike bar isn't always accurate, though... I feel like when people don't like a song, they comment something... when people don't like the artist, they dislike... That's why Gaga's masterpieces have so many dislikes.... It's also too early to judge the dislike bar, considering Ariana has a strong fanbase that floods the like-bar... the GP mostly finds out about the song a little later and that like/dislike ratio becomes a little more accurate... But anyway, I agree, a couple of comments is definetely not a realistic depiction of GP either

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Born To Slay

I'm not sure about the GP hating the song or whatever, maybe you should wait for its chart performance. But as for the song, it's really terrible and it sounds like a recycled remake of her previous singles. Artists like Ariana who have powerful vocals should be using their voice more on ballads and focus on releasing them to the GP. She can probably have the same success Adele is having atm.

She had a lot of great ballads but I think she prefers pop music

HEARTHUNTER

Focus had potential but the way the song was built or written and the male voices in the chorus... tragically jabbed a knife in the album's prereception. Massive hype killer.

I think that the song's bridge should have been the song's begining/intro and all the rest needed to be rewritten. She tried to be sensual but the 'Problem' formula worked once but not twice.

Mister Gaga

I see 8 comments, that's not the GP :emma:

Anyway, the song is bad IMO. A bad combination of Problem with Your Body. Nothing new, everything recycled

Archived