Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

The GP hates "Focus". Why?

Adelephant

Featured Posts

Because it's literally a mess and copied of Problem, then the video is just a cheap G.U.Y.! It's really unoriginal. Eitherway I love her blonde hair, I don't get why people say it looks horrendous?

feel the fever

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dramatica

5 YouTube comments representing the GP. :applause: 

Meanwhile...

Focus

iTunes:
#1 Brazil
#1 Indonesia
#1 Mexico

Your comments makes it seem like she is slaying the charts. The truth is :

- n°1 in Brazil - 498 copies sold http://www.digitalsalesdata.com/diydsd.php?Region=143503

- n°1 in Mexico - 1507 copies sold http://www.digitalsalesdata.com/diydsd.php?Region=143468

- n°1 in Indonesia - 63 copies sold http://www.digitalsalesdata.com/diydsd.php?Region=143476

See how you can manipulate information ? :madge:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

The music video reminded me of a KARA mv.:laughga:

The verses and pre-chorus sound great. But the chorus itself is annoying a couple listens in. The male vocals are not adding anything to the song, more like taking away from it. I especially dislike choruses that are almost like raps and spoken word amongst verses and pre-choruses that have a rhythm and melody (see SNSD's "The Boys"). If anything could make this song better it would be adding a decent melody to the chorus that isn't just someone repeatedly shouting the word "focus".

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Born To Slay

I personally love the song, can't wait for her to perform it today on Ellen. I think throng will grow on people and will have plenty of longevity on the charts.

gagaisitalian

Because it's a bad song. And that's coming from a guy who can enjoy an Ariana bop every now and then.

The song is trash. She obviously wanted to do something "different" with the chorus and yet she managed to make it sound like a copy of her own song. It has no catchy parts whatsoever.

It's #2 on iTunes, right below 'Hello', which mean it would've been #1 if queen Adele didn't release a single. Not to mention it has beaten Justin off the 2nd spot. 

LoveandMagic

It could be as simple as the the GP just aren't "feeling it," or maybe Donut-gate had a longer lasting impact than we thought. It was just released, right? Isn't it too early to tell?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

venusian

imo its just a bad song. no real meaning just mediocre song written for her to make mer label more money. 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

artRaver

The voice on the chorus reminds me of the voice from "Downtown" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis except constipated. 

Off topic: Why are all your threads like this? LMAO.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived