💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ariana Grande - "Focus"

Spock

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

i actually don't like this last trend of music, songs like AATB, Problem, Bang Bang & this, the sound is too annoying for me, idk why :saladga:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

loving the aesthetic of the music video :party:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

TimisaMonster

Great video but why did I get GUY vibes when she was dancing in the silver outfit and silverish hair in the purplish futuristic room...kinda like Gaga's final dance on mber in the GUY video...

Just an observation...don't drag me :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

THE MUSIC VIDEO SLAYED MY LIFE I AM NOT EVEN BREATHING SHE FREAKING DID IT YASSS QUEEN I AM NOT WORTHY LIVING I AM SERIOUSLY DEAD.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

DeleteMyAccount

I really liked those star outfits... 

The song will probably grow on me.  I think it's trying to copy what Problem was, but it's still a good pop song.

Morphine Prince

Ok, this is probably her best music video! She looks great and pure eye candy.

The song is average as I already mentioned before. Would listen to it if it came on the radio.

Prismatic

The song is alright, it would've been a million times better without that guy ever 2-3 seconds. 

The video is so beautiful. I love the purple scene. Not a huge fan of the star dress, all those tiny stars are making me a little uncomfortable. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived