Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Do you miss 2008- 2011 Demi Lovato?

Tumblr

Featured Posts

This thread might flop because its about Demi nnn

If you're born in the mid 90's and watched Disney Channel, then you definitely would've experienced Demi at the start of her career on Camp Rock.

She released 2 album in this space of time, Don't Forget and Here We Go Again. They are known to be drastically different to the albums she released after, many guess that it as due to the fact that she entered Rehab in late 2010 and Unbroken was the album that resulted from this. Some of her fans even call Unbroken her first album (and calling her first 2 albums mixtapes, a Rih Tea tbh :green:

If you did grow up with Demi on Disney, do you miss the sound her first 2 albums had? Yes, she was in an incredibly bad place and I'm sure no one want her to go back to that type of place, the mental suffering she had to go through, but do you miss her old sound? 

Here are some of her singles:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Mobster

Skyscraper is better than all the songs mentioned above and Confident is actually a really solid and cohesive album, in my opinion, one of the best releases by the new Disney era singers

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

I have the same opinion on "both Demis" :ghostney: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

River

I miss 1992-2007 the years where she was not famous..

never liked her as an artist and as a person.. sorry..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Haroon

I loved the songs in the OP :flutter: I haven't followed her albums or listened to them but I've been aware of most of her singles and I was really into the earlier ones :music: The newer ones are nice too but the older ones have this rough around the edges charm to them, whether that's the rockish guitars or her different vocals I'm not sure, but I think I prefer it to how she is now. Not to say she isn't good now because I'm still listening to Cool For The Summer a lot :party: 

I loved the songs in the OP :flutter: I haven't followed her albums or listened to them but I've been aware of most of her singles and I was really into the earlier ones :music: The newer ones are nice too but the older ones have this rough around the edges charm to them, whether that's the rockish guitars or her different vocals I'm not sure, but I think I prefer it to how she is now. Not to say she isn't good now because I'm still listening to Cool For The Summer a lot :party: 

MTE

Your posts are always so amazing :giveup:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Oh wow, those tracks take me real back :giveup: imagine if she set up a punk rock band a la Paramore once she left disney. The slayage would be REAL. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived