💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bieber walks out of concert

Chris Evans

Featured Posts

"I'll make it up to you on tour!" 

How many people in that audience does he think weren't hurt enough that they would just skip his concerts?

He/They

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

apparently, people figured out the identity of the girls in the front, and now they're harassing them on twitter.. Bieber clearly doesn't care about his fans, he even blamed them. 

I thought he as trying to rebuild his image?

Of course that was bs. He's an egomaniac, it's gonna take more than a few slaps on the hand to change that.

Judas Oyster

I don't think any artist would ever pull a stunt like that to get (bad) publicity. Some people actually paid money for the tickets, even though it was free. People probably travelled hours to get there and spent money to stay at hotels. This is just plain disrespectful, and it shows that he neither deserves or should be up there. this makes me sick, what a douche.. I even remember a couple of years ago someone uploaded a video of his at the airport, yelling at fans for wanting to take his picture. Newsflash, justin: you're here because of those people. He's biting and s--tting out the hand that fed him 

I agree that he doesn't always behave yup... but who knows, can still be a PR stunt, some people/managers can do too much without thinking about morality IMO :P

Teri Hatcher

disgusting, hes so full of himself. people actually paid to see him live he cant just "walk out" what a dumb h0e

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

RAMROD

"I'll make it up to you on tour!" 

How many people in that audience does he think weren't hurt enough that they would just skip his concerts?

Not many, I believe.

This is the first time he is being shxtty to his fans.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dominic

The thing is I don't think Justin realises that a majority of his fans are children,  without trying to sound shady it is true.  You've got young kids hyped up seeing their idol so of course they won't listen,  he is a grown man and should act it really rather than throw a tantrum.   His new singles are amazing though,  gonna smash either way. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Not many, I believe.

This is the first time he is being shxtty to his fans.

But it could still easily leave a bad impression on fans and if he continues to act like this then he won't come back a second time

He/They

display name

I get that he was frustrated and all, but as an entertainer, he should've finished the show in my opinion.

TiphEret

Because he white and privileged. :trollga:

LOl I am white yet if I would say such things and get recorded I would be sued (at least in my country)

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

JusKeepBreathin

LOl I am white yet if I would say such things and get recorded I would be sued (at least in my country)

Yeah, here in the US if you white and rich people tend to forgive you for anything.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TiphEret

Yeah, here in the US if you white and rich people tend to forgive you for anything.

I am actually learning a lot of race at uni and especially in Canada and the US, it's like a whole new world I wasn't aware of...a bit scary too

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Cameltoe Chariot

Because he white and privileged. :trollga:

lmao this has nothing to do with him being white. It has everything to do with him being a spoiled, entitled brat raised to believe he's more important than other people.

Spare us from the lame regurgitation of "social justice" buzzwords, especially if they aren't at all applicable.

:bye:

JusKeepBreathin

lmao this has nothing to do with him being white. It has everything to do with him being a spoiled, entitled brat raised to believe he's more important than other people.

Spare us from the lame regurgitation of "social justice" buzzwords, especially if they aren't at all applicable.

:bye:

and you can spare me the "spare me the social injustice speech," when you haven't even gone back far enough in the comments I replied to. The comment wasn't about what the OP posted. 

:fthis:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived