• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Quartz

• Zolanski

• Daria

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaga is Life

Alright! :hug: & Here's a new set for anyone who'd like to use it (Credit me if you do though).

Icon:

vm4y0.png

Signature:

0N6Q6.png

:legend: Flawless.

I see this is flopping. Well anyways, Here's Gaga Monroe. :flutter:

tumblr_m12z6xdW711qa1x28o1_500.png

So you made this? http://littlemonsters.com/image/517751

I love it btw.

It looks amazing :legend:

Yes. Who stole it? :fail:

Idk. Report them! (if you have an account. I'll do it for you otherwise) It's against the rules to present other people's work as your own.

Idk. Report them! (if you have an account. I'll do it for you otherwise) It's against the rules to present other people's work as your own.

Please do it for me. I don't have an account yet. I'll PM you receipts of how it's mine. (I still have it in .psd & stiff). :hug:

Please do it for me. I don't have an account yet. I'll PM you receipts of how it's mine. (I still have it in .psd & stiff). :hug:

I reported it. You can only "report as bully" though, but I commented that he stole the pic. I hope whoever runs the site sees it and takes it down.

You definitely need to start tagging your work. Your manips are too good to be tag free.

:hug: I agree. I'll do that, Thank you.

I reported it. You can only "report as bully" though, but I commented that he stole the pic. I hope whoever runs the site sees it and takes it down.

Alright. Want me to PM you receipts? 'Cause I still have it in its originality & everything.

Other people are posting it too. http://littlemonsters.com/image/517749

:noparty: Ugh, Try to tell everyone who made it originally. This is sad..

At least this one isn't really taking credit for it.

Yeah, It's just that one person said "So Amazing!" As if that person made it. :toofunny:

Alright. Want me to PM you receipts? 'Cause I still have it in its originality & everything.

I'm not sure I need them. I posted a link to where you originally posted it on here (although I'm not sure they can see that as guests :toofloppy:).

You know what, PM me them anyway, maybe I'll be contacted to proof it or something.