Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adelephant

Rememer her nudes? MJ never. 

:fthis:

This comment seems misogynist.

Why are you trying to discredit a woman in favor of a man?  

pachinko

This comment seems misogynist.

Why are you trying to discredit a woman in favor of a man?  

Because I'm gay, dammit. And MJ never had nudes. Or at least I haven't seen them. ;-) 

leak the  nudes!! 

One thing Adele has though that Michael Jackson didn't is the internet. The fact that he achieved that success without globalization is astounding. I feel like people should treat album sales like we do inflation.

1$ in the 70's and 80's is a hell of a lot of difference to 1$ now. 

Just saying. 

Adele is absolutely astounding but she has the internet on her side. The promo creates itself.

She could have farted into a mic and uploaded it on soundcloud and still had the same ripple effect because everyone is going to tweet about it and instagram about it.

yes, Adele has the internet. And that's exactly why she's more successful. Back in the days when Thriller was released people actually bought albums instead of downloading them 

a5cfd170-b92b-11e4-9ef8-bb47e213792a_rih

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Whispering

Adele is a legend, and a bigger one if you ask most people today. 

Please stop trolling.

This doesn't work with pop music fans. All this does is create hate for your favorite. Perhaps this is your intent? Looking at the source of this thread and your past threads, you didn't come here to discuss and celebrate Adele in a legitimate fashion. 

Mister Gaga

Well, it depends on who's saying it. IMO Adele is better because i don't like MJ's music. But in terms of cultural impact, Adele has a long way to go. But she's a runner up! See all the things she achieved on the last 5 years :shrug:

Whispering

It's not like it's difficult to overcome MJ. Katy did it too.

What a joke. Katy isn't remotely close to MJ. 

teenagechrist

Look, Adele is amazing, but people needs to stop comparing her to Michael Jackson and Madonna. It's not only about sales, it's more about having an impact, about doing something revolutionary to pop culture, about being a HUGE ICON. 

feeling so hot tamale

Archived