💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Adele Is Officially Better Than Michael Jackson

Adelephant

Featured Posts

how have i never noticed your username :deadbanana: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is hecklerspray.com?

Why are you posting article from 2012?

Why does it look like satire with that photo? 

FreePalestine

Adelephant

Someone's really insecure about Adele in comparison to MJ and Madonna :air: 

Quite the opposite! 

Adele has outdone these performers with just a few albums. No wonder she's the new Queen of Pop. :legend: She is by far more liked and respected than MJ and Madonna. 

Riot Poof

I never thought Adele could be more overhyped than she already is, but here we go. :air:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Adelephant

Don't you FREAKING dare to ever compare MJ to anyone else. EVER.

:fthis:

The article just compared them and concluded that she indeed is better. sorry.gif

pachinko

The article just compared them and concluded that she indeed is better. sorry.gif

All Adele knows how to do is sit in a chair and keep her riches.  She doesn't help others like MJ did.

Adelephant

All Adele knows how to do is sit in a chair and keep her riches.  She doesn't help others like MJ did.

Adele has performed in numerous charity concerts throughout her career. In July and November 2008, Adele performed at the Keep a Child Alive Black Ball in London and New York City respectively.

On 17 September 2009, Adele performed at theBrooklyn Academy of Music, for the VH1 Divas event, a concert to raise money for the Save The Music Foundation charity.

On 6 December, Adele opened with a 40-minute set at John Mayer's 2nd Annual Holiday Charity Revue held at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, California.

In 2011, Adele gave a free concert for Pride London, a registered charity which arranges LGBT events in London.

Adele has been a major contributor to MusiCares, a charity organization founded by the Grammys for musicians in need. In February 2009, Adele performed at the 2009 MusiCares charity concert in Los Angeles. In 2011 and 2012, Adele donated autographed items for auctions to support MusiCares.

When on tour, Adele requires all backstage visitors to donate a minimum charitable contribution of $20 for the UK charity SANDS, an organization dedicated to "supporting anyone affected by the death of a baby and promoting research to reduce the loss of babies' lives". During the UK and European leg of her Adele Live tour she collected $13,000 for the charity.

^^ as we can see, Adele is more charitable than MJ and wasn't inappropriate with children

untitled

Quite the opposite! 

Adele has outdone these performers with just a few albums. No wonder she's the new Queen of Pop. :legend: She is by far more liked and respected than MJ and Madonna. 

Madonna is not dead tho.  And Adele Isn't more liked and respected than MJ and Madonna

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Adelephant

Madonna is not dead tho.  And she Isn't more liked and respected than MJ and Madonna

Many would agree that Madonna lost the popularity she had and that she never really was respected as a singer.

Meanwhile, Adele has the best of both worlds. She is wildly popular and very well respected as a singer/artist. 

untitled

Many would agree that Madonna lost the popularity she had and that she never really was respected as a singer.

Meanwhile, Adele has the best of both worlds. She is wildly popular and very well respected as a singer/artist. 

Even If Adele outsells every single album in the world combined she will never ever have the impact on popular culture that Madonna ans MJ have. I like Adele, but that's it. Her music's basic. She has never brought anything new to the table. It's clear that you are a biased troll. Outselling legends doesn't make you a legend or better than a legend.

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Adelephant

Even If Adele outsells every single album in the world combined she will never ever have the impact on popular culture that Madonna ans MJ have. I like Adele, but that's it. Her music's basic. She has never brought anything new to the table. It's clear that you are a biased troll. Outselling legends doesn't make you a legend or better than a legend.

Adele is a legend, and a bigger one if you ask most people today. 

Archived